Chapter 13: Regrets

A/N: HAHA! YOU ALL HATE ME NOW! *Cue british voice* Mission accomplished chap! *End british voice*

Yea okay so here is the chapter you have all been dreading. It's super short because I wanted to get to the point quicker. Like, I will probably now update 2 chapters. This one, and 14.

Harry's P.O.V

I saw Alyssa standing on the ledge. All of the boys were planning a way to catch her if she jumps. They called the police but they thought they were joking because I accidentaly made Zayn chuckle and they heard it. 

I got a lot of bad news that day.

Alyssa is trying to commit suicide.

Skye moved to California to go to university.

And the cops won't help us save our friend.

The streets were deserted, so it was only us 6. I needed help. I couldn't stand anymore. 

I pulled out my phone and called my best friend since kindergarten, who luckily moved to Doncaster last year, Calleigh. (Pronounced Kaa-lee)

"Hello?" She answered. God I am so happy she picked up.

"Call-Calleigh?" 

"Harry? Harry whats wrong?" Calleigh asked me with a sincere, sympathetic tone. Of course it was sympathetic, I was freaking sobbing on  the phone with her.

"Can you come down to Ale Street and 72nd?"

"Erm, ya sure. But why Harry?" 

"My friend is going to commit suicide." I choked out.

"Im on my way!" She spoke quickly then hung up the phone.

I have many regrets.

My biggest regret? It wasn't making Zayn laugh whilst trying to get the police.

It was letting Derek inside of that house.

I regret that.

Zayn's P.O.V

I accidently laughed when Niall was on the phone with the cops and they thought it was a joke. 

I was thinking about eveyrhting that had gone on, and it suddenly occured to me that no on had told Alyssa's father. He knew about the killing, and he was at work most of the time. Work being his second job working for Simon while we aren't touring.

How could we have forgot to tell him?

My biggest regret? It isn't not calling Ron.

It was being to stunned to move and hold Michelle back when she ran forward towards Derek.

Liam's P.O.V

I stood there at the door, listening to them sing. I never noticed till now that Alyssa can sing. Pretty well actually, but I guess it doesn't matter.

They stopped and Alyssa's face was coverd in Tears. She was rubbing her pant leg, which was a sure sign for nervousness. 

All I could think was "What if she actually does this?"

"Alyssa." I spoke getting hers, and Louis, attention.

"Alyssa it wasn't your fault she died." I said, being strong and holding all the tears in. Michelle was a difficult subject for me.

"Yes it was Li." She spoke, tears falling rapidly down her cheeks.

"Alyssa please?" I said.

"Lyssa..... please?" Louis spoke. Although it sounded more like "Sa, ease?" beacause of the sobs that excaped his mouth more frequently then words.

She has to say yes. For Louis.

My biggest regret? It wasn't not saying bless you after Louis sneezed on the way here.

It was not stopping the event that dominoed this one.

Niall's P.O.V

I tried. So hard. I couldn't do it. I broke down in tears and ran up to the elevator, but it was taking to long.

Alyssa was one of my best friends. More of a best friend than anyone else could be. She would talk to me, and it didn't seem like it but we had gotten really close throughout all these weeks.

I couldn't lose her. And neither could Lou.

I ran up the stairs so fast you could say "Smurf" and I'd be up before you finished.

My biggest regret? It wasn't that I disobeyed the "Staff Only" sign to get to the roof.

It was being too late.

Louis' P.O.V

I didn't know what to feel. She was huring me inside and didn't know how badly I would feel if she died. I would probably quit One Direction. I would mope at home, starving myself to death.

She just couldn't, could she?

Did she hae enough strength to do it? 

Isn't she afraid of heights.

Before I knew it I was running. Running towards her.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Everyone makes mistakes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 .

Everyone has regrets.

 .

 .

.

.

.

.

.

One of my regrets is standing on that ledge, making my loved ones hurt inside. 

Another one, is actually taking the time to think through wether I should do it or not.

My biggest regret? It wasn't listening to the mind instead of the heart and choosing Michelle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was fainting, balcking out,  and stepping off the egdge.

 A/N: Again, really short chapter. It was shit and I am sorry you had to read that. But, did anyone like the endign to that chapter? I might not have time tonight but I will deffinitly upload again tomorrow. This is just to keep you on your toes. Comment about the book, me singing and playing guitar (maybe), and feedback. It inspires me when you write long comments. it makes me want to write more. Now GO MY LITTLE WEIRDOS! BE FREE!! :D <3

LOLTMW! <3 Xxx