Chapter 1: That Wasn't Supposed To Happen

Alyssa's P.O.V

When the plane landed, I was woke by a flight attendant. I was startled but I must have not shown it because he just grabbed my arm and helped me out of my chair. I grabbed the bags from the above compartment and walked down the aisle.

I fiddled with my bag until I found my phone.

3 missed calls

2 text messages

3 new voicemails

All from Dad.

I called him back as I walked outside.

"Hello?" I asked, wondering if he picked or if it was still ringing, because that happens to me a lot.

"Hey Allysa"

"Hey Dad"

"Do you have money with you?"

"Yes why?" At this point I was a little confused.

"I need you to take a bus to Creekside Mall. My car broke down. You won't be alone though because I sent some of my friends t-"

He either dropped his phone or it died because the line went dead.

I did what he said and took a bus. I wonder who his friends were.

When the bus dropped me off, I was feeling hungry so I took some money, went to the bank, exchanged it, and bought 4 carrots at the grocery store next door. Dont judge me about my carrot problem. I have always loved, and will always love, carrots.

Their was a bench down by a waterfall, so I took a seat and started to read my friends book. I couldn't just pretend to read because she is probably going to quiz me or something.

She talks way too much about One Direction. Mishy always said she would be good with Zayn, while I would be good with Louis or Harry. I have always doubted her until after I finsihed Louis' section and realized she was right.

I was in the middle of reading her factoids and tips about Harry when a strange man sat beside me. He had a purple fedora, green sunglasses, and his mustache was cut weird. It was silent for a moment. Then, he spoke.

Louis' P.O.V

"I'm not very hungry lads. I'll just wait outside." I said. I was hungry but not for Nandos.

I took a seat next to a girl, who must have been a little weirded out because I was wearing a very weird attire. After what happened last night, I couldn't show anyone I was Louis Tomlinson. I would rather not get mauled again.

It was quiet, and I noticed she was eating carrots whilst reading a One Direction fact book by a girl named.... Michelle something. I couldn't read it.

"So you like One Direction?" I killed the silence. I hope she would like One Direction, because the boys would love her.

"Noooo! No.. No, my friend gave me 50 bucks to read this because she thinks I will meet them whilst visiting Doncaster." she said, looking up. I guess she noticed I was staring at her carrot because she handed me one with no question.

"Thanks." I said taking bite, and nodding my head for her to continue.

"Their music is always about love. Sometimes you get a little tired of the same old subjects and just want to listen to something else. My friend Michelle wrote this for a English Lit class, so she knows everything about them." She said, sounding like she was bored and hoping for a conversation.

"Oh.... did she ship you?" I laughed, but she only looked at me funny. I guess she was wondering why a weird-looking person like me new what 'ship' meant.

"Uhm... yea. She said I would look good with Harry. And she also said I have a lot in common with Louis. I mean, he is cute" she said it quietly.

"Whats your name?" I asked, because I really wanted the boys to meet her. And it is a lot more fun when I have the girls name first.

"My name is Alyssa. Wha-" Just then, she was cut off by a car horn. Oh yay. It was Ron!

I got up, and spoke to Ron. "You took forever!"

He just shooed me, meaning I had to get the boys. But I didnt have to walk far because they were already on the bench talking to Alyssa. Harry, of course was flirting with Alyssa, while the other boys were trying to as well.

"Alyssa, Boys, come on we have to go!" Ron said. Why does he know her name? And why is she coming with us? I bet she was wondering the same thing.

Alyssa's P.O.V

How come all these boys were getting in the car? I didn't question it until I sat in the front and my dad had an apoligetic face on. Who are these people?!

We got in the car and they took all of their hats, glasses, and mustaches off. I knew them but I couldn't place it, until the man who I was talking to earlier said "Hi. I'm Louis Tomlinson."

I just told Louis... that I thought Louis was cute.... without even knowing it.

"Alyssa, we have a lot to talk about." My dad said, trying to be innocent.

What is going on? Why does my dad know One Direction?