Chapter 7: The Fair

A/N: Hey so I put up a picture of what Alyssa looks like. I don't know why but the black hair suits her. c:

Alyssa's P.O.V

Michelle told me about what happened with Liam. This was about a week ago. She told him how she felt and now they are dating. Yea. I knew it was coming... but seriously! How come now? I thought she liked that guy in our class... what was his name? Oh yeah.. Tyler.

I see her and she's all like "I have a boyfriend and we are all lovey dovey and I love him!" and I'm over here like "I like food."

I turned over in bed trying to fall back asleep when suddenly...

"GET UP!!!"

Oh Louis.

I don't think there is anything like being woken up to 2 screaming boys jumping on your bed. Nope. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Natta. Grande natta. 

So I did the one thing I could do in the morning that I knew would piss them off. I held my breath and fell to the floor, putting my face first into the ground to hide the small smile and the laugh escaping my lips.

He stopped bouncing, looking concerned. He got down on his knees and poked my cheek.

"Alyssa. Are you okay?" 

He rolled me over and listened for breathing. 

"Oh. My. God. Is she dead?" Zayn asked, also getting closer.

It's now or never...

"GA!" I screamed Louis fell back and Zayn jumped. They looked at each other than back at me.

"Really? Guys it was just a joke.... I'm sorry?" I said, using my cutest face and shrugging. My "I don't know" face. 

Louis tackled me pinning my arms down and Zayn tickled my sides. I had to think fast. I HATED being tickled. So, the only way to change a Louis or a Zayn's mind is to mention me doing something for them. First; Zayn.

"Zayn Javadd Malik I will by you a new brush from Hair Flow if you wold PLEASE stop tickling me!" I said it in tiny breaths,but he heard me luckily. He stopped but Louis still held me down.

"And Louis William Tomlinson, I will make you carrot pancakes with carrot sauce."

"REEEEEEEEEEALLY?!" That definitely worked. I nodded my head meaning it. Cause I swear, no one makes better carrot pancakes then I do.

"OH THANK YOU!" He said getting up and pulling me with him. He hugged me and I felt tingles. Just like last time. He retreated REALLY quickly and stared at me. What the hell was that all about?

He looked a little dumb founded and taken aback when he retreated. What the hell was that feeling? I mean I knew I liked him, but this much?

I am determined to find out sooner or later.

I prefer sooner.

Louis' P.O.V

What the hell was that? Really..... I felt the tingles again. Just touching her knee tingled my fingers. But hugging her sent the butterflies to my stomach. 

No, Not butterflies. Butterflies are girly. More like.....

Dragons. Yea, dragons in my stomach. I'm sure that could catch on eventually.

"Um Louis..." she spoke. Please don't bring it up, PLEASE DON'T BRING IT UP!

"Yea..."

"Let's um.... Lets uh.... Lets go make pancakes." She spoke unsure of what to say. She trudged out of her bedroom and down stairs. I had to consult with one of the boys about that. And who better to go to then the one who is always smart and mature? Liam.