Chapter 10: "Stay Away From Her!"

A/N: So on the side link is a slide show of the cast.

*Re-cap*

"Hey Alyssa. Remember me?” The man asked, pointing to himself when he said me.

Michelle looked scared as well, holding on to Liam like the man was a killer.

Again. What the BLOODY HELL is going on?

***********************************************************************************************************************

Louis' P.O.V

"Get out of my house. NOW!" Alyssa yelled walking towards the man

"Ohhh Alyssa... you don't mean that... do you?" He said, innocently. Damn. The way he said it and the way it made her mad, made me want to punch the guy.

 "YES!" She yelled, "YES I DO!"

"Derek. You need to leave. You have no right to be here. In fact, how the hell did you know where to find her?" Michelle said, almost screaming but keeping it in for Alyssa's sake.

"I don't think so. Nu uh. I'm not telling you. How stupid do you think I am?" Derek said with a snide smile. He pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket and pointed it at Alyssa. WAIT WHAT? AW HELL NAW!

"I DONT CARE WHO THE HELL YOU ARE BUT PUT THAT GUN DOWN NOW AND GET AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!" I said going up to him and hitting him in the face with my fist. He punched my gut which made me stumble backwards and then he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. Her head now at gun point. 

"Girlfriend?" He said, then laughed.

"Listen. Dude. What do you want? Who are you? We will do anything but don't hurt her." Liam calmly asked. Well, he tried to sound calm but I could see the anger in him. Trust me, though. I was a whole lot angrier.

"You want to know who I am?" He asked, looking confused. Well DUH we want to know! 

"Go ahead Michelle, tell em' who I am. Better yet, include what I want. Cause we both know the answer to that." He said, his smirk showing vividly.

We all looked at Michelle expectantly.

"That's Derek McKenzie. My ex-boyfriend." Michelle said, clutching onto Liam.

"And what does he want?" I said, genuinely confused.

"Alyssa... he want's Alyssa." Michelle said, tears streaming down her face. ( A/N: "AND THE TEARS STREAM.. DOWN MY FACE!" Sorry... had to do that... carry on. XD )

Alyssa's P.O.V

*Flashback*

"Michelle. Whats wrong?" I asked her. She had just came over for our annual Saturday Disney Movie night, and she was a complete wreck.

"I... I broke up with him..." She stuttered out, tears in her eyes and short sobs coming from her mouth.

"You did? But this is what you have always wanted!" I exclaimed bolting up-straight. This is what she has always wanted. Why is she upset about it? 

She nodded her head an sat down. 

"I.... He beat me. Even more than usual. He punched my gut, and then forcefully kissed me. I pushed him away, but he sliced my wrists with his pocket knife... and... he... he told me that I was a... was a worth...worthless piece of shit. I took that time to run downstairs, and out the front door." She said, sobbing into my t-shirt.

"Show me." 

She slid her sleeves up, showing me the cuts. They wouldn't scar, but they were still bleeding and would scab badly.

I got my first aid kit and cleansed the cuts. 

"He... said something.. else.." She said, quiet, but loud enough for me to hear it.

"What did he say?"

"He said he was... he was going to get back at me, either by hurting me..." She said, worry filled her eyes. "Or hurting you." Continued Mishy.

"I won't let that happen. I promise." I said, trying to sound certain, but my voice was as shaken as hers.

We got into our movie pyjamas and I turned on Sleeping Beauty, my favorite disney princess's movie.

Half way through the movie, I got a call. 

I went out through the window,onto the roof, which I can walk on because certain sections are flat, and shut the window before picking up.

"Hello?" I said, chipper. I try to always sound chipper when I pick up the phone.

"Alyssa."

Derek....

"What do you want Derek?" I asked, now utterly angry.

"You, princess." He said, rudely in a tone that I suppose was supposed to be suductive. Let me tell you, though. It wasn't even OK. It was damn straight horrible.

"Don't call me princess, and what do you mean, ME?" I said, anger rushing through me, making ever  time I took a breath I would feel like I would explode any minute. 

"You and I are going to date, and your going to come over. Now!" He said, acting as if he were my mother and telling me what I was supposed to do and when.

I laughed. "Oh, your so funny.There is no way on god's green nations that I will A. Get together with you. 2. Listen to you. and Quatro. Have you tell me what to do."

"Listen, cupcake. You do as I say, or I swear I will put a bullet through your skull." He said, through clenched teeth.

"Well too bad for you, I am going to visit my dad for the summer in Guatemala, and he is going to call the cops on your sorry little ass. And DON'T call me cupcake."

I hung up and went inside to pack my clothes.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked me.

"Getting ready. I'm leaving tomorrow instead of Thursday."

"Oh." She replied.

And then, we finished our movie. her with silent tears, and me with the thoughts of my brain being splattered on the wall.

*Flashback Over*

I calmed myself down, but Louis screamed, getting me a little more frightened.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?" Louis yelled, running his hands through his hair.

"It means that I am going to do what I promised Alyssa, a long long time ago. Alyssa, it seems you have forgotten your promise, though." Derek said in the most awful attitude ever.

"What was your promise?" Louis asked me, tears threatening to spill over the edge of his eyes.

"That I would tell my dad and call the cops when I got here." I said, with my tears already staining my cheek.

"And what was his..?" Zayn piped up, sounding quite frighetened as well.

"To put a bullet through my head."