One Night

The blonde followed Regina up the stairs to her bedroom, she assumed anyway.

When she entered the room she was met with darkness.

She believed she entered the wrong room so she began to walk out and try again.

Until she felt a soft hand roughly pull her recently uncovered wrist causing her body to net another's.

The person who she now knew to be the stranger from the bar due to the faint scent of apples, honey, Chanel No. 5, and vodka began to kiss along her neck.

The blonde began to moan softly in response to the action.

"Don't think I forgot about your punishment," the brunette huskily whispered in the blonde's ear.

She bit on the part of the neck behind it resulting in the younger girl to let out a loud, "ohhh!"

Regina pulled away a little too soon for the hot and bothered blonde causing her to release a small whimper she didn't know she was capable of doing.

"Don't worry my little pet, we're just getting started. However, before we do this, I must inform you that I am different than other women," Regina said seriously because she didn't want to cause any problems between her and this mystery blonde.

"Different how? You talking a third nipple? Two vaginas?" The blonde joked.

"How about no vaginas," the Puerto Rican said.

"So there's absolutely nothing there?" the blonde said still confused.

The tanned woman chuckled," Oh no. There's something there, dear. A big something. And if you want you can find out."

As she said this, she sexily walked towards the blonde. She then pushed her front towards the side of the blonde's outer thigh.

"Oh." The green eyed girl said cluing that she now most likely knew what the brown eyed woman met.

"However, if you want to leave, you can," Regina said pulling away slowly from the blonde.

The blonde pulled her back and crashed their lips together.

They began to peel and rip and tear each other's clothes off until they were just in their underwear.

Regina pulled away from the frantic kiss. Her once plump red lips now swollen her red iconic lipstick gone.

"Are you sure?" she asked out of breath.

The horny blonde trailed her hand from the Latina's C sized breast to her bulge and said, "I can take it."

Regina had a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

She pushed the blonde onto the queen sized bed face down.

"I want you to call me Daddy," she commanded in the pale girl's ear her voice firm and husky.

"Ok."

She slapped the blonde's ass, "Ok who?"

"Ok Daddy."

"Much better," she praised.

Regina flipped the girl over. Her eyes began to rake over the fit body beneath her.

"You're beautiful," she complemented.

"Thank you Daddy," she heard in response.

She gave feather light touches as she began to remove the blonde's red underwear and bra.

The brunette began to tease, pinch, bite, and suck onto the pink nipples until they were sensitive and had enough hickeys.

With each act the blonde got louder and squirmed more.

As the brunette went south she slowed down. She went 3 kisses down just to go 6 hickeys up torturing the blonde more.

"Please," the blonde begged.

The brunette got up, her member hard creating a tent in her briefs.

The blonde's green eyes darkening further at the sight didn't go unnoticed by the owner of said member.

"Please who?" she smirked.

"Please Daddy," the blonde whined.

"Next time you forget baby girl. I'll leave you craving me," Regina sultry said.

She began her trek downwards to the blonde's pink recently shaved vagina.

Regina however avoided any contact instead she kissed the milky thighs for she loved to hear the blonde beg.

"Daddy please!" the blonde tried to move her thighs together to create the needed friction in that area, but the brunette held her thighs apart.

"What do you want Daddy to do dear?" Regina faked cluelessness.

"Can you fuck me Daddy?! Please?!" The blonde cried out from sexual frustration.

"Your wish is my command."

With that Regina took a few long licks of the blonde's sweet yet salty taste.

She then pulled off her briefs and her 10 inch member sprung free.

The blonde looked at it wide eyed in amazement.

"Think you can handle it," Regina chuckled.

"Only one way to find out," the blonde chuckled back.

Regina aligned her member with The blonde's tight pink hole.

She put the tip in and heard a moan.

She entered around 4 inches more.

"Keep going Daddy," the blonde moaned out.

After getting used to Regina's massive size, the pace began to quicken.

"Harder Daddy. I'm almost there," the blonde squeaked out.

"So am I dear," Regina groaned.

She grabbed onto one of the blonde's bouncing breasts and groped it.

"Cum with me Daddy," The blonde moaned.

"Ok darling," Regina said in the middle of a moan.

With one last hard thrust, they both went tumbling over the edge.

"Daddyyyyyyy!!!!" the blonde cried out simultaneously with Regina's "Fuckkk!!!"

They laid their for 10 minutes till they finally caught their breath.

"I'm Emma," the blonde said.

"Regina," the brunette said.

Then they fell into a deep sleep neither knowing what will be approaching in the near future.

This was my first time writing smut. Sorry if it sucked.