Doctor's Visit

A/N: I know Im late, and Im sorry but I had some family drama that I have to deal with. I haven't been able to update because of that. Again thank you to my babes @toopretty_dal for being there💓💓

Regina pulled away from the hug slowly not only because she love the warmth the blonde girl released but also not to scare her as if she we running away.

"Emma, sweetheart, how many classes you got left?" the Puerto Rican asked softly causing the younger girl's heart to melt at the sound.

"I have history, law, trig, and psychology," Emma whispered.

"Ok, after those classes I want you to come back here and we'll take you to the doctor's office. Ok?" Regina asked again while studying Emma's face.

She seen a flash of panic and fear in those jade eyes of the girl that she is slowly walking towards the ledge for in order to do her inevitable jump. Leap of faith. Trust fall if you will hoping that this blonde will catch her.

"O-ok," Emma said in a shaky breath.

Regina pulled Emma into another kiss this one softer and giving the blonde a sense of protection and safety that she's never known.

While in her classes, Emma felt that the clocks were tormenting her mocking her.

Tick.................Tock

Tick..................Tock

Only a minute has passed since she stepped into this classroom at 10:00 AM.

She took a deep breath and felt the need to throw up again.

She raised her hand.

"Yes Emma," Mr. Locksley asked.

"May I go the restroom," Emma asked keeping her words to a minimum to avoid regurgitating on the person in front of her.

When her nodded, Emma rushed out of the classroom with her bag that held her toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.

She ran down the hall that led to the nearest bathroom, attempted to push open a stall but it was occupied, so she rushed to the next one and locked it and threw up.

She heard moans in the stall next to her which caused her to let out her stomach contents for a different reason.

"Can you like stop blowin' ya chunks cuz ya killin' the mood," a nasally  voice asked Emma causing her to roll her eyes.

She began to question how in God's name was she supposed to get through this first trimester. Then an image of a curvy latina flashed into her mind that it was going to be ok.

She did her oral hygiene after flushing the toilet and left the bathroom.

The last three classes and a half dragged on achingly slow.

After the last 5 minutes passed of psychology, Emma quickly hustled to Regina's class but didn't step in since she heard another voice.

"Come on Regina, why not?" the familiar voice begged slightly frustrated.

"Because Mal. You hurt me. You used me. So NO I won't give you another chance. Or try again. Or have another just for old time sake," Emma heard a raspy yet smooth voice that she recognizes as Regina's say. She could hear the underlying pain in her words.

Before whoever Mal was get another word in Emma decided to open the door as if she had just reached it.

The two older women snapped their heads in the direction of the door.

"Hey Professor Mills I was wondering," Emma said looking down into her bag as if she needed something.

Mal rudely cleared her throat.

Emma's head snapped up at the sound with a slightly real and fake sense of shock.

"Oh Ms. Cent... Im sorry Professor Mills for interrupting your conversation. I should have knocked," Emma said looking at the latina ignoring the oldest woman in the room.

"Yes you should have," Mal spat.

"Should I come back later? Or..." Emma trailed off barely sparing the other blonde in the room a second glance.

"Yes!"
"No!"

"Although I believe you should have knocked, Professor Cent was just leaving," Regina glared at the blue eyed blonde and smiled at the green eyed blonde.

"This conversation isn't over Regina," Mal said her clicking heels irritating Emma's ears with their insufferable noise.

At the door she shot Emma a scowl while Emma gave her a fake smile and a "goodbye."

When the door slam shut and insufferable clicking lessened as background music instead of a solo, Emma leaned over the desk and gave Regina a kiss.

They both smiled into it.

"Are you ready to go?"  Regina asked.

"Yup," Emma said still in the high of the kiss causing Regina to chuckle.

They walked to the parking lot where Regina's Mercedes was and got in.

When Regina got in, Emma just stared.

"What?" Regina asked noticing Emma looking at her from the corner of her eye.

"I just don't get it?"

"What?"

"How can you make the most simple tasks like getting into a car so graceful and elegant.

They made their way to the hospital. Emma's nerves began to spike.

Regina sensed it and place a comforting hand on Emma's and drove with the other.

When they pulled up, Regina locked the car and headed into the hospital with Emma in tow.

"Hello how may I help you," the receptionist asked excessively chipper.

"Yes. I made an appointment with Dr. Crenshaw at this time under the name Regina Mills."

"Yes you are in room 108," the receptionist said.

"Ok. Thank you."

Regina and Emma walked to the room the medical smell making Emma squeamish. She hated hospitals since she was little. She has always been in and out of them.

They made it to room 108 and entered since they seen the doctor already waiting for them.

"Good Afternoon ladies," the black haired doctor said with a kind smile.

"Good Afternoon to you too Dr. Crenshaw. Im Regina Mills. This is Emma Swan, the one getting checked out," the Puerto Rican said in her usual professional manner.

" Ok. Ms. Swan if you can lay right here and lift your shirt," the doctor said getting down to business.

Emma did as told just like she did when she was little just on different circumstances.

"This will be a little cold," the doctor said applying the jelly substance on Emma's little pudge.

She then turned on the machine and began to move the wand around the pale stomach.

The sound of more than one heartbeat was the only sound in the room until the doctor said "Congrats Ms. Swan you're having...."