Cavities

After their date Saturday, the upcoming parents spent more time together from nightcaps (only at Regina's mansion) to impromptu coffee dates disguised as tutoring sessions to simple texts.

They learned more about each other's favorites from foods to colors to shows. They stayed away from heavy topics like family and exes. Neither one mentioning it because neither wanted to talk about it themselves.

It was next week Monday, Emma was approaching 2 month marking of this unexpected pregnancy. They were cuddling on Regina's couch when the first mention of anything remotely serious or uncomfortable got brought up.

"When are you going to invite me over to your house Ms. Swan," Regina asked her right hand placed delicately over the blonde's barely noticeable bump.

Emma's eyes widened at the thought of the sophisticated brunette even stepping a foot into her rundown shoebox of an apartment. She let out an uncomfortable chuckle, "You really don't want to go there. It's nothing like this place," Emma said hoping that would be the end of it.

"That doesn't mean I don't want to see it. I want to know more about you," Regina said kissing the top of the blonde's head.

"Ok. Maybe later... sometime. The apartment isn't really up for any visitors," The college student agreed but she was really thinking Maybe never.

"Good. Now how's your classes going?" Regina asked. She was Emma's professor after all.

"Well, my crazy English Lit professor though it was a great idea do have us right a 5 page paper  on any one of Shakespeare's famous works," Emma groaned.

The Latina swat her arm.

"Hey! I was joking..... kinda. And you can't hit me I'm pregnant," Emma laughed moving away to the other side of the couch from her attacker.

"Well, you're lucky that your crazy professor didn't make it a 10 page paper like she was going to," Regina said pulling at Emma's legs so she was laid down on the couch.

Regina crawled over Emma so she can be on top of her, "Don't you see how sweet I can be?" She said smirking devilishly.

"Yea... I have cavities," Emma said sarcastically, but her face was flushed from the contact. She hasn't had sexual contact with the older woman in almost 2 months.

"Well, I guess you can't have dessert huh?" Regina said grinding her member against Emma's center the black slacks she wore made it easy to do so, but the fabric of both her and Emma's clothes made it that much more frustrating.

Emma moaned at the action her hands shooting up to Regina's hips, "ah ah ah, you have cavities remember."

And with that, Regina hopped off the blonde and ran upstairs laughing.

Emma hopped up and chased after her, "the dentist made a mistake!"