A Saturday Pt. 1

Saturday*

Regina and Emma had spent the rest of the week together. Regina texting Emma asking if she and the children are ok. Emma calling Regina just because she can.

They shared lingering glances during English period; sweet, slow kisses together after class; late night cuddles over at Regina's house when there was time in both female's schedules.

Despite all of the good- no fantastic moments they've experienced together, neither member could mention their fear of raising FOUR children. Even though they wouldn't be alone, there was still 3 more children than they predicted.

As of right now, both parties are spending some time apart in 72 hours since their discovery of the pregnancy and amount of children.

"Mills what's up with you? You've been silent since you've got here?" Killian asked the professor.

"Nothing  just exhausted, " Regina responded to her bartender.

Regina decided that she should go out with her friends like she usually would on a Saturday night. At the Jolly Rodger with Killian, Robin, and Zelena. Killian has his sub handling the bartending every weekend.

"Where is that gorgeous sister of yours, anyways?" Killian asked with that dashing smirk of his.

"Hook you will keep Killian Jr. away from my sister or I will cut it off of your body," Regina threatened.

" Sooo what has you so exhausted?" Robin asked returning to the original topic of discussion knowing that if these two started their bickering they would never stop.

"Emma's pregnant," Regina said taking a sip of her scotch since her usual was inadequate for this weekend.

"Who's pregnant?" Zelena asked just walking in the bar towards their booth.

"Someone named Emma," Robin said making room for the redhead that just joined them.

" Who's Emma? " Killian asked intrigued.

"The beautiful blonde from a month ago," Regina groaned checking her phone to see if Emma called and she just missed it because her phone is on silent.

The blue-eyed, dark-haired man laughed at this realization.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you the long lasting saying that has been invented centuries before transportation 'Don't be silly. Wrap your willy!'" Killian said seriously before laughing again even harder this time.

" why does this have you so exhausted? " Zelena asked. "I understand how hard this is for you, but why are you exhausted?"

" Because I can't sleep since I'm always worried about her and the babies like I'm fine when she's with me but I'm frazzled when she- when she's gone, " Regina explained.

"Wait. Babies?!" Killian exclaimed.

"It's funny how out of everything I told you that's what you take from it!" Regina mentioned exasperated.

"Well what do you mean by babies, Reggie?" the most recent member at the booth asked.

"She's having quadruplets," Regina mumbled.

"What? I couldn't hear you?" Robin said.

"She's having quadruplets," the brunette said louder.

"Oh this is rich!" The bartender joked.

The intersex  female glared at the man.

"No but real talk you will be a great mom," Regina's best friend said.

"Thank you Hook," the Puerto Rican said.

They spent the rest of the day talking, drinking, and laughing. Regina was glad to spend time with her friends and older sister.

However, a certain green-eyed blonde keep drifting in and out of her thoughts.

So she did what she always did.

She grabbed her phone, still listening to the conversation of Killian's recent one night stand, unlocked it, tapped the message app, tapped the desired person and sent...

Em🐣💗: Are you and our babies ok?😊