Author's Note

Holy Crap, has it been two years? Wow. That's just amazing! Man, I can't believe I wrote this two years ago. I couldn't read it because I cringed at like the first sentence, but there is something I'd like to say.

Thank. Thank you for reading this, thank you for the wonderful comments, thank you guys for the everything, and thank you guys for those who read this story (no matter how cringy or terrible it was because I didn't do my research because I messed up. I'll admit: terribly)

Yes, even though it was bad and I had tried to write two years ago, I've noticed that I have improved much more than I have and it's all thanks to readers like who, who manage to sit and read this stuff.

Who's knows how far I'll go with my writing and what I'll do with it, but I plan on doing something. Anyways, I'd like to say that if you're aspiring writer, go for it because I'll be there to support you and I believe you can do anything you can put your mind to.

I know you can write to. It doesn't matter how terrible or great it is, as long as you think it's good, that's what's important.

I'm probably getting off topic because it's almost 1 am and I haven't gone to sleep because I have school tomorrow. So I'll just say this.

Thank you and I believe in you.