Chapter 4

Hiccup's POV

My dad brought me down to the basement. "D-dad p-please don't." I stuttered. I saw him getting out tools. Uh-oh. "Dad what are you doing?" I asked.

"Seeing which good tool is good to beat you with." He answered. I'm screwed. This is gonna be worse then before. This is gonna be the worst beating I'll ever have. "Please dad, don't do it." I cried. "I won't do anything like this ever again!" I promised.

Tears began to form. "And to that, I have to teach you a lesson." He said. I saw him pull out a knife and his beating stick. "Please! Don't!" I cried. I began to cry. Then I realized something. Like a lightbulb went into my head. I could run towards the basement door.

I tried to run towards the door, but my dad grabbed my arm. I was to late. He tied up my hands in front of me and my legs. Then the beating began.

He first, grabbed his stick and hit me with against my ribs. By the time he was done I think one of my ribs broke because there's was a lot of pain in my chest.

Then he grabbed the knife. "D-dad! Dad what are you doing?!" I panicked yelled. "You'll see." He answered manically.

Then he slowly dragged the knife across my face. "Ow." I groaned. Then he put 5 long cuts on each arm, 6 cuts on my leg, and 4 cuts on my stomach. Each time he put one, I groaned in pain.

Then he punched my nose hard enough for it to bleed. Everything was beginning to become blurry. I'm loosing a lot of blood right now. Then he untied me, but I barely can stand. I tried to leave, but that was a bad idea.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked angrily. Then he pulled and then I fell to ground. Then he punched me in my ribs, where I began to puke up tons of blood. Then he pulled out the knife again.

"Dad." I whispered. "I should of done this a long time ago." He said and then he picked up the knife and stabbed my leg and put the knife deep into my leg. "Ah!" I screamed in pain.

"Why?" was all I managed to say. "Because you dis obeyed me." he answered and then he walked off. Then I blacked out.

Rapunzel's POV

"You're adopted." Mother explained. "No, what?" I ask myself. Like I know the answer. "Yes, dearie, it's true, but there's a reason." She answered.

"You see, before you were born. Your biological mother, drank a special flower because when she was about to give birth to you, she was very sick. So, your father, found a special flower, he mashed it up and made it into a soup. When you were born, they found out you had a magnificent power, but they were disgusted. They left you to die. When I found in your house being left to die I stole you from them so you'd stay alive." She explained.

"My parents never loved me." I whispered. Tears began to form in my eyes. "I know dearie that this is-" before se could finish, I ran up to my room and I began to cry into my pillow.

When I finished crying it had been like an hour. To forget what I just heard. So, I turned on the t.v. I began to flip through the channels, one by one. I decided to watch the news because there's nothing else on. Then I see, something unbelievable.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey guys, I'm terribly sorry about the violent chapter, but the book will explain its self and you'll see why Stoick is like this. Please understand. If you do then thank you for understanding 😋.

Hope you like it oh and if you think you know the answer to these questions then comment.

What will happen to Hiccup? What did Rapunzel see? What will happen next?

BTW, when Hiccup gets cut by his father it's those kind cuts that you get when you fall on the street or at the park and so it wasn't like a cut like where it was horrible. And his vision was blurry because of his dad punching himself.