Chapter 7

Hiccup's POV

I ran to every animal shelter that we had in town, which wasn't many. There were only 3 or 4 in the town, but the first two didn't have Toothless, but the third one did.

I ran up to the clerk. "Hello." I said. "Why hello dear. How my I help you?" She asked sweetly. "Do you have a dog named Toothless around here? I want to adopt him." I explained. "Why yes. Come with me." She answered.

She took me down a hall and we turned left and found kennels full of dogs. Then I saw Toothless. "Toothless!" I cried of joy. He looked towards me and jumped on top of the kennel door trying to escape. I noticed that he had a plastic leg on. Just like me.

"How much is he?" I asked. "He's $75 well, because of his leg. It seems weird he only likes you. When people walked by him, he would bark like a crazy." She explained. 75 didn't seem that bad. "Do you know where I can get forms to adopt him?" I asked. "Well of course. Follow me." She exclaimed. She took me to a room with a desk and it had a computer on top with chairs surrounding it.

Then she pulled out some papers."Sign here, here, and here." She said. I signed where she told me to sign. Then she left the room and I waited until she came back with Toothless. I paid the 75 dollar fee and left with Toothless.

When we got outside, I quickly took Toothless to the pet super market and bought him some supplies as usual dog would need. I quickly put the supplies in my bag and I began to walk around to find a place to stay.

After a while, Toothless started to bark uncontrollably. "Toothless, shush!" I whispered. Then Toothless kept pulling me backwards and showed me that a car was behind us. But in the car was a man and that man was my father. He was chasing after us. Toothless and I ran from where we were and continued until we got to the woods. Then we ran into the woods.

"Hiccup! Where are you?" I heard my father yell. I began to run faster until we saw an empty cabin. Well, it looked empty. Anyways, I tried to see if the front door was unlocked and it wasn't, but luckily I found a back door and that was unlocked. I quietly opened the door and dropped my bag in the floor. I sighed in relief.

"Ah, safe at-" but before I could finish my sentence I blacked out.

Rapunzel's POV

I was watching t.v., when all of a sudden I heard my back door open. I began to panic, but then I got an idea. I quietly and quickly ran down stairs to the kitchen to grab a frying pan. When the mysterious figure closed the door, I hit him with the frying pan and the figure fell to the ground. Then I realized it was Hiccup.

"Oh my goodness! What did I just do?!" I panicked and then I heard growling behind me. I turned around and saw a dog. "Uh, uh. Please don't hurt me." I exclaimed. Then I prepared myself for attack, but nothing happened. All the dog did was lie down on the floor and stare at me with its puppy eyes giving me the help-him look.

I stared at Hiccup and then the dog and then back at Hiccup again. I thought for a moment and then I got an idea. I dragged Hiccup up to my room and put him in my closet. Then I ran down stairs and threw his bag into my closet too. Last, was his dog.

"Now, um, uh." I couldn't figure out his name, but luckily I found a dog tag on the dog. It said Toothless. "Alright, Toothless, I will help him in a minute and I will need to find out if your a boy or girl though." I told Toothless. Toothless showed me alright. Toothless laid on his back and showed me. "Oh, so your a boy. Ok." I said.

"Rapunzel open the door. I've got some big news." I heard my mother sing. Uh oh. She's home. What do I do?! I got it. "Toothless stay here until I come back ok?" I begged. He laid on the floor and began to fall asleep. Then I ran down stairs to open the door for mother. "Thank you dear." My mother said. Then she walked right past me and put her bags of food down.

"I am going to make you Hazel nut soup and get you a few new things because it's your Birthday in three days!" my mother sang of joy. Oh yeah, I forgot it was in three days. "But that will take a three day trip Rapunzel and I'm going to trust that you will stay here." She explained. "Yes mother." I answered. "I should hurry before it's to late." My mother said. Then she quickly packed a luggage and put it in her car. "Will miss you and I love you so much." She quickly said and rushed to the car and left. "I love you too." I whispered.

This gives me the chance to find my parents and maybe Hiccup will help me. I rushed up stairs and grabbed a chair while I did. Then I went to my room and luckily I have rope from when I was five. I grabbed Hiccup and put him in a chair and tied him up. Luckily Toothless was asleep this time.

Then I sat on my bed and waited for Hiccup to wake up.

Hiccup's POV

I woke up with pain in my head. "Ugh." I moaned. Then I looked up and saw Rapunzel sitting in front of me. "Rapunzel? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I live here." She answered. "Oh and why did I black out?" I asked. Like she knows. "Because I thought you were a burglar, so I hit you with a firing pan." She answered.

"I want you to take me to see my birth parents." She ordered. "Well, listen I've lived with a parent for so many years that they're not so great." I explained. "Why would you want to see your parents?" I asked. "To prove my adoptive mother is wrong." She snapped.

"Well, how long do you have?" I asked. "Three days." She answered. "Good too know and do you even know where they live?" I asked. "Yes, actually. They live in an apartment in the city." She answered. "Alright grab some stuff and untie me and we all shall hit the road." I said.

Then I saw her smile with joy. She rushed towards the ropes and quickly untied me. Then she quickly grabbed a bag and put some stuff in it and then we left.

🐶🐱🐹🐰🐯🐨🐻🐷🐮🐵🐘🐼🐞🐤🐍🐢🐝🐌🐙🐠🐬🐳⭐️☀️⚡️❄️⛄️🎶🎧🎼🎹
EMOJI CRAZE!!!!!!

Anyways, hey guys! Whaz up! I hope you guys are liking the story so far,!😋

QOTD: Whaz your favorite emoji face and emoji animals and emoji symbol?
AOTD:😋,🐶🐍🐢🐼🐙🐬,❄️🎶⛄️⚡️
🐠🐶🐟❄️⚡️⛄️🎶😋🐬🐙🐼🐢🐍🎹🎼🎧🐘🐷🐨🎣🎭🐠🐟🐳🐱🐻🎼🐼🐙🐬🐍