Chapter 2

Rapunzel's P.O.V
I walked into my first period, art. I do love art. I love it so much that I doodle all over my walls at home.

Anyways, I walked into art and sat down by somebody. They looked new to me. So, I decided to chat with him.

"Hello." I waved. "Hi." He said. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Kristoff." he answered. "Nice to name you Kristoff, I'm Rapunzel." I exclaimed. "So, where are you from?" I asked. "I'm from up North, where there are mountains. My father has an ice business there." He answered.

I've heard of the mountains, I've never see them, but I heard that they are beautiful. "That's so wonderful, are they pretty?" I asked. "Totally." He answered. Then the bell rang.

Mr.Easter came in the room. "Good morning class." He sang. "Good morning." We all sang. "Today, we are going to draw mountains or whatever could be on a mountain." He told my classmates and I. Wow, what an odd time to say that.

"Mountain project will be turned into me by the end of the week because I am allowing you to bring the project home. You may begin, now." He explained.

I went to the paper table and grabbed Kristoff and I some paper. "Here you go." I said as I gave him the paper. Then I began to draw what I thought a mountain, but I wasn't sure what mountains looked liked. So, I asked Kristoff.

"Hey Kristoff, what do mountains look like? I've never seen one before so I was wondering if you could tell me what they look like." I asked.

"Well, you are asking the right person." He began. He took out his phone and showed pictures of mountains. Once I got the image in my head I began to draw. Once I finished the sketch, I went to grab some colors, like brown and white for mountain and blue and pink for the sunset in the background.

When I returned to my seat, I thanked Kristoff for showing me the picture of the mountain. "Your welcome." he said back. When I finally finished, I saw Kristoff's mountain and it looked exactly like the one in the picture.

"Wow, that's amazing." I exclaimed. "Do I need to color this?" He asked. "Yes you do." I answered. Then he left to find the colors and as he did I continued to look at his picture.

It was wonderful. Then he came with the colors he needed. "Um, are you ok?" He asked. "Yes. I just really love your drawing it's so wonderful." I explained.

"Well, thank you and so is your painting." He said and then he began to color.

Then I handed my painting to the teacher when I was done and sat down next to Kristoff and I continued to watch him color.

After a few minutes the bell rang, and I went to my second period.

Hiccup's POV

I went to my first period, technology. All we do is learn how to type without looking at the keyboard.

(Pretty boring, so, I'm going to skip to the fun part, lunch. Trust me you'll love it.)

I was in my lunch period. I sat down at the table that nobody sits at, the loser table.

I took out what I brought for lunch a book and an apple and some homework. Not much I know, but it's all I had to eat for lunch. Well, the Apple I mean. Then I saw someone come sit next to me. "Hey Snotlout, what's up?" I asked.

"Do you have my homework done ?"' he snapped. "Yes, I also have Astrid's and Ruffnut and Tufffnut and Fishlegs homework done just like you asked." I explained. "Good, now I don't have to beat you up this time." He said and then he ran off.

I know what you're thinking here. You're thinking, what's going and why did he say that? Well long story short, ever since we were all kids they would always be mean and tease me about how nerdy I was, but it didn't bug me.