Chapter 5

Rapunzel's POV

I watch the news, and it said something about a kid doing suicide to himself. I didn't care as much as first, but when I saw who it was I cared even more. It was the boy is saw earlier today. (That's a lie Rapunzel someone has just lied to the police, which was Stoick).

I have to get to the hospital. Then I heard my mother at my at the door. "May I come in?" She asked. "Sure." I shrugged and then she came in.

"Rapunzel, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, can you forgive me?" She asked. "Why certainly." I answered and then we hugged.

"Mother, I'm 18 now and I was wondering if you let go out of the house just for today I need to get some stuff off my mind." I explained. "Well..." She thought for a moment. "Alright, but you can't get home late alright." She said. "Thank you so much mother." I said and I ran out of the house towards the hospital.

Hiccup's POV

I wake up, but I can barely keep my eyes open. Then I realize that there are people around me but I don't care. I was in too much pain to care. So, I fell back too sleep.

Rapunzel's POV

I finally made it to the hospital. I was lucky enough that it was still visiting hours. I went up to see the woman at the front desk.

"Um, hello." I said. "Why hello dear. How can I help you?" She asked. "I am a friend of this boy that came in here earlier, I think the news came by." I explained.

"Do you mean Hiccup?" She asked. So that's his name. How cute! "Um, yes. May I please visit him?" I asked politely. "Why your just in time, he just finished his surgery. He's in the room down hall and the last door to your left." She explained.

"Thank you." I said. Then I walked down the hall until I saw the last door to the left. I decided to knock. "Um, hello? Hiccup? Are you awake?" I asked from the door.

No sound came out. That's a good thing because now I can heal him. I walked into the room. I pulled a chair next to the bed and I sat down in the chair. I looked for cuts and scrapes. I found a lot on his arms and stomach and on legs too. Even one on his face.

I made sure that the blinds in the window were shut and the door was locked. I wrapped my hair around his stomach, arms, and legs. I even put a strand of hair on his face. Then I sang the song that heals and all of the cut and scrapes were gone.

Then I opened the blinds and unlocked the door. I sat down in the chair again, and I had nothing to do, so I read a magazine that I found by the door.

Then I heard him scream from his bed and as he did, I jumped out of my chair.

Hiccup's POV

I remember when I fell back to sleep, I saw my dad. He was walking around me with a knife in his hand and the knife was bloody. Then I saw the people that would me mean to me at school, like Jack and Astrid's and her friends.

My father walked up to them and ordered "Get him.". I tried to escape, but I couldn't because for some reason I was tied to chair. They all came up close to me and began to beat me to the pulp. After a while, they finally stopped. Then my dad finally came up close to me.

"Well, looks like there's not enough damage here son, so, I'm going to do something painful." he explained. He had an evil grin on his face. He cut off my left foot. "Ahh!" I screamed. Then someone grabbed me and began to shake me. "Hiccup, wake up!" The person chanted.

So, I woke up, in a room dark. I was covered in sweat, trying to catch my breath. There was a spinning fan just like in horror movies. Then I realized I was in a hospital room, and heard someone calling my name. "I don't responses to creepy voices!" I yelled. Then I heard the door open. There was a shadow. Then the shadow began to come closer and a bright light was shinning behind it.