Prologue II

In the twilight of my college days, the echoes of a three-year romance shattered abruptly. My boyfriend, an integral part of my world, uttered words of separation without a hint of explanation. The void he left was not just emotional; it was a gaping mystery.

Haunted by the notion of his newfound affections elsewhere, sleep eluded me, replaced by nights consumed with self-blame. Love and affection seemed like distant dreams, an illusion shattered by an unforeseen goodbye.

Yet, fate had a script rewrite in store. A clandestine admirer emerged, weaving a narrative that transcended the ordinary. Initially, the attention felt like a comforting balm to my wounded heart. I reveled in the notion of being cherished, an antidote to the scars of a broken relationship.

However, the adoration took a sinister turn. Unanswered messages morphed into an unsettling obsession, an invasive force that seemed to scrutinize every facet of my existence. It wasn't mere admiration; it was possession—a desire not only for my love but an insatiable hunger for my very essence.

In this disconcerting dance with obsession, a glimmer of unexpected salvation appeared. Enter Kim Taehyung, a charismatic force who became an unforeseen guardian in the storm. Together, we embarked on a journey to unveil the identity of my possessive pursuer, navigating the treacherous waters of fear and uncertainty.

In the end, it wasn't just a tale of escaping an obsessive shadow. It was about rediscovering love in its purest form, mending the wounds of a shattered past, and realizing that genuine affection can emerge from the most unexpected corners. Taehyung became the unexpected protagonist in the screenplay of my life, rewriting the narrative of love, healing, and resilience..

♧♧♧

Hi guys!
I'm starting a different kind of fanfic from what I write usually. So I hope you all give this a chance as well.
And do let me know what you think how this story is progressing.

Thankyou for reading
Kathy