Chapter-8

I was once invisible. Hated, alone. They couldn't care less about me.
That was until you came into my life. You gave my life a purpose.
People noticed my presence. I became popular.

The only person who didn't recognise me now, was you...
The only person I longed for. That's why I promised myself. I promised myself I will make myself known to you.

So that the only one you will see, will be me and me alone.

~~

"Have we.... Taehyung have we met before?" I asked him but he didn't answer right away instead he let me go and started walking.
"What are you talking about?" He said slowly.
"Oh.... Um... Never mind. It's probably nothing." I said scratching the back of my head, unsure of myself.

Once we were In Front of our room he turned to me. It felt like he wanted to say something but he was questioning if he should or shouldn't. To break the awkward silence I talked first.

"Well I had an amazing time Tae-" I was talking when he interrupted with him moving closer.

Taken aback I stepped back and looked at him confused. He took another step but now I stood my ground. He slowly extended his hand placed it on the back of my head. I was too surprised to react. He was so close that I could smell his cologne, it smelled of lavender and chamomile. As much as I was surprised I loved his sudden closeness. My heart started beating really fast and I could sense the blood rushing to my face.  Is he going to....?

"There.. Was a leaf stuck in your hair." Came his response.

Oh for fu-

"What? How did that get there?" I let out a nervous laugh. Not trying to show my disappointment I cleared my  throat and pretended to clean my head.

"Any ways, Good night Lilly. I had a wonderful time. We should do it again soon." He smiled and gave a peck in my right cheek unexpectedly. And walked to his room.

I stood there for few seconds. Did... Did he just kiss my cheek?

"No sh*t Sherlock." Came a reply from the open door beside me. Stacy was standing there with a wide grin plastered on her face and arms folded.

I pushed her and walked inside. She closed the door chuckling and started asking all the questions.

"What's going on? Are you both officially going out? Do your like him too? Was this kiss the only one? What are you in two grade, kissing on cheeks? Does he know you have mole on your right butt chee-"