Chapter-4

I woke up on the sofa snuggling into a warm blanket and a pillow beneath my head. I yawned and got up and looked around to process what I was doing in my couch instead of my bed and it hit me. I slept on the couch too afraid to go to my room and stayed with Taehyung all night.

I pushed my blanket off of me and looked around to find out if he had left. His shoes were gone so he might have left too.

Thinking about last night I couldn't help but smile at how sweet Taehyung was towards me. Without any questions and confrontation he has agreed to stay with me and comforted me. He was even kind enough to put me to sleep.

I walked into the kitchen to make me some breakfast when I saw already made breakfast on the table. Pancake drizzled with syrup and a cup of coffee still hot. With Freshly cut fruits.

My eyes widened in surprise. Did Stacy made this?

"Stacy?" You shouted from downstairs but no one responded. "Guess she's not home yet.."

But if it wasn't Stacy then.... Taehyung?! He even made me breakfast? And judging by the looks of it I think he left not too long ago. Closing up to the table you saw a note which read.

Good morning!
You were troubled last night for some reason so I stayed over. Hope you didn't mind.
I'm leaving this note to tell you to eat and be healthy. Also if you need anything don't be afraid to call me.
The number below is my personal number.
xo
KTH

I put the note back on the table and screamed inside at his lovely gustured. I then, quickly freshened up and sat on the chair and started eating.

I took a selfie with the food and sent it to Taehyung captioning it "Thankyou so much Taehyung. I enjoyed every bit of it."

~♡~

Days passed by and I was finally getting used to living here. I had a decent job that payed me a hefty amount. And me and Stacy were finally settled and were planning to go somewhere on holidays.

So me, Stacy and jimin made plan to go camping. Jimin also invited Taehyung but he declined. I actually wanted Taehyung to come along too so I was alittle sad. I hadn't spoken to him in weeks. And I kind of missed his innocent aura around me.

I have met him only few times but I felt as if I had known him all my life. The broken heart of mine needed some sweet soul around me and he was becoming that someone. Almost unconditionally I had started to like him in this short period of time.

It wasn't as if I only cared for his looks. But I actually cared how his small gestures made me feel.....

They made me feel special.

But I shouldn't be like this. What if he's doing this because he just considered me a friend. It will be awkward if he knew I had a crush on him now.

Few days later all three of us were driving to our Camping trip. I was sitting in the back seat of Jimin's car and Stacy and Jimin were in the front,  humming to a song on radio.

I looked at them and smiled at the fact how deeply in love they were.

I was once like that too....

~♡~

At the camping resort we got off and took out things with us inside. We were staying here for two weeks so we had packed alot. And were struggling with our stuff. Jimin was walking fast ahead so he would come back and help us carry out things.