Chapter-5

"I obsess over you but I love you"

~♡~

"Hyung please come play with me like you used to, I miss you..." A boy help the receiver in hands tried to grip it tightly. But was failing.

"...You know I can't do that.... mother won't let me..." a similar voice came from the other end. A voice full of pain.

"But, you're.... You're my only friend hyung. I have no one anymor-" The little boy couldn't complete his sentence because a man snatched the receiver out of his hands and smashed it on the floor.

"How many times have I told you not to call them?!!" The man shouted at the child.

"B-but f-fathe-" The child trembled in fear knowing that he's been found out.

"Go to your room and never come out until I say so. I am going to take care of them once and for all." He signalled the butler to come and take the child away. And stomped out side angrily.

"N-no!! He's.... No please... Why can't I talk to him!!" The child shouted but the man never looked back. The butler held the boy in embrace and guided him into the room.

~♡~

Present time
Lilly's Pov

"Taehyung!" I tried not to sound too happy. "Hi! You finally decided to come."

"Y-yeah... I was done with my Last deal so I thought why not. Besides it's the holiday season. I don't want to stay home alone and let Jimin have all the fun." He said looking at me and smiled alittle, but something about him felt different.

Might be because he's tired...

"You seem tired Taehyung, want to go upto Jimin's room and rest?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I think.. let's catch up tommorrow." He smiled alittle and started walking.

"Do you know the room number and passcode?" I asked him turning around.

"Oh! Stupid me. No I dont. Help me?" He asked tilting his head and asking me to go with him and I did.

Once infront of the door I typed in the password but I felt him watching me from behind over my shoulder. I shrugged the feeling off and led him inside. He turned around and smiled at me and thanked.