Chapter-10

Have you ever had a feeling you're about to make a big mistake yet the temptation Is so strong that you fall for it anyway. Knowing, very well, you will regret it later.

I did that too. Just that.

But surprisingly... I never regret it. And I think I never will. Because that experience made me feel emotions far different from what I've felt in my whole life.

Because...

I fell in love with the person I was never supposed to but I was meant to...

~✿~

I barely slept that night. I kept thinking of Taehyung and his sudden change in behaviour. Not going to lie I liked his personality. The more I got to know him the more I started developing feelings for him.

He made me feel special, which I hadn't felt in a very long time. The only other person who made me feel like that was Lucas.

Taehyung might be the only person who would make me forget about lucas. Because he was the only person who had made me feel special. No I was not using him to get over my ex. I was going to be with him because he makes me feel stuff no one had made me feel before. I think not even Lucas.

He is going to make me forget about him. That I know for sure he was capable of. Still, something in the back of my mind kept telling me to be cautious.

But this time I was planning on doing what my heart wanted. For once I was not going to be cautious. I wanted to live my life just the way I did before everything went down hill. And Taehyung will be the perfect person who will help me overcome my sadness.

He will be the cause of my Euphoria.

~✿~

Flashback

Darkness. Sound of People running. Wheels rolling. Sound of machine beeping. Muffeled voices. Static noise and then....

Peace.

"Lilly?" Asked an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes?"

"Lilly can you hear me?" She asked again.

"Yes. Yes I hear you, where are you?" I replied looking around me.

"Lilly if you hear me, know everything is going to be alright. You are going to be fine." She said concerned.

"I am fine! Why is it so dark in here? I'm scared!! Where am I?" I said back now raising my voice.

Beep beep beep!!