Prolouge: "Who the hell are you?!"

You swung hard, bashing your machete into the vampires knee, bringing him down to waist height. Swiftly, you dragged the knife through his neck, sending its head toppling off its body. Everything went quiet. You sighed and look around, your eyes moving over the figures of all fourteen vamps you had just singlehandedly killed.  You wiped your hands off your Rolling Stones band tee, carefully dodging your signature black leather jacket. 

"Nice work (Y/N)" you said to yourself, nodding in approval. 

Tucking your weapon away, you stepped over the bodies, your black Timberlands clicking against the tiled floors of an abandoned church in the middle of Lawrence, Kansas. The city was quiet, as if no one populated the area. Then suddenly, you were corrected, two tall men threw open the doors with a bang, wielding machetes and syringes of what you could only assume was Dead Mans Blood.

"Hey you sons of bi- who the hell are you?" The shorter man yelled, looking confused and slightly pissed as he stood there in the doorway next to the taller one.

"Well if it isn't the Lose-chesters. Sorry boys," you took a bow as you looked around, "Seems as if I finished the job."

Before you could straighten up the one who spoke charged at you, but you were to quick for him. You slid past him, grabbing his neck and shoving it to the floor, making him stumble over his own two feet. You heard him mumble 'what the hell?' As you yawned, not having to fake boredom.

"Well if your done here, I'll be leaving you boys." You spoke, making your way to the taller man you knew as a Winchester. However you were taking by surprise... almost. You felt his breath on your neck as the man spun you around and pushed you to the ground, clamoring on top of you as he pushed a smaller, sharper knife against your throat.

"Who. The. Hell. Are. You?" He growled.

"Really?" You scoffed, "What a shame." 

"How the hell do you know who we are?" He tried again.

"Wouldn't you like to know." You said with a wink. You kneed him in the groin as you slid from under him, only to come face to face, well more like chest with your 5'10 height, with the second Winchester.

"You wan't some too?" You asked him, getting into ready position as he held up his hand, moving to the side of the church doors.

"I can tell who's the smarter brother, Sam right?"

You didn't wait for an answer and instead you backed out of the church. The cold air hit your face and blew your (y/h/c) behind you. Grabbing the doors in front of you and smirking from the darkness you spoke 

"Until next time, Dean Winchester."

•••••

Heyyo, did u like the first chapter? Sorry it's so short but I needed to build the Intro. I tried very hard on it lol. I'm going to try updating everyday, so stay tuned! Thanks for reading :)

Till next time,
The Writer