Chapter 11: Hello Dean-o

"Let me go! You can't do this!" you screamed as Castiel and Sam struggled to keep you locked beneath their muscled arms as they dragged you backwards, deeper into the dungeon of the bunker.

"Hurry!" Sam yelled to Cas as he shackled your flailing wrists and ankles to the legs of the wooden chair that sat in the middle of a Devils trap. When finished, the angel quickly jumped out of the circle and chanted something in Enochian before a bright blue forcefield captured you in the area.

"I apologize, (y/n), it is for the best.." The blue eyed angel muttered softly to you as him and Sam left the dungeon, closing the doors behind them and leaving you in the abyss of darkness with nothing but your thoughts, forcing you to look back on the events of the last two days that led you to this very moment.

*Flashback* 

You and Dean silently drove back to the Bunker after what had happened with the warehouse and the First Blade, none of you daring to speak in fear that you would make the other break open and leave with their heart shattered.... or would do the same to you. Soon you found yourself back in the mapping room, with Dean cracking open a freezing cold beer and you pouring yourself a hearty glass of (y/f/d), downing that glass in one shot, and then pouring another.

"Hey Dean...." Sam said, stepping out of the hallway and pausing, his eyes raking over your blood covered body with nothing but concern flooding his brain. "(Y/n), are you okay!?" he practically yelled before gliding over to you in two big steps of his and turning your around, checking for any major cuts that could have caused this.

"I-Its not mine, Sam. It's not mine." you said apathetically, your voice cracking before returning to it's hollow, empty sound.

Sam sighed in a mix of relief and fear, but didn't push you and farther. However, the hopes at keeping peace were interrupted when Castiel fluttered into the space, pushing his arm into your throat before you had a second to retaliate.

"You monster!" He growled at you, pressing deeper into your jugular as your knuckles tightened around your glass.

"Get. Off. Of. Me." you grumbled back at him, your eyes shining with a rage that would become too familiar to the boys around you.

"He was my second in command! You killed one of the only trustable angels in the Garrison and you don't even feel any remorse?!" Castiel questioned, genuine disappointment and fear in his voice as he shoved your shoulders into the cabinets behind you. This is when you snapped, pushing the angel back till he fell down to the ground.

"You know what, I don't give a shit! I killed your angel pal, and I couldn't care less!" you chuckled sadistically, throwing your head back in a fit of terrifying laughter before flipping off your audience of Winchester brothers and confidently strutting back to your room, fighting off the voice at the back of your head telling your to snap out of it, and instead shot your pistol just past the angels head.

"I don't know what to do Sam. She scares me, and it's not just because of what she does.... it's how she acts. I don't see that same glint in her eyes.. what the fuck am I gonna do?" Dean said softly after you had walked out of ear shot. Both Sam and Dean could see the pain written clearly across their friend and brothers face, but they couldn't help him there. They were afraid that if they did anything, you would snap. Were they right?

A day later, you had just finished sharpening your knifes when they entered your room, saying "i'm sorry" before attacking you. You dodged their arms and punched Sam square in the face before Castiel advanced on you, pinning down half of your body to the wall before you raised your knee and kicked him in the gut. He stumbled over, but Sam was already on top of you before you could struggle any more.

"Dean! Help me!" you screamed out, hoping your pleas would make him come running to you, even though you knew he was the reason this was happening to you. Soon your hope for him to come save you were replaced by hate, and vengeance. "I'm going to get out, Dean! And I'm coming straight for you!" you yelled out continuously, usually followed by strings of profanities before struggling harder against the two boys grips.

--

Thats how you got there. And now, the Mark seemed to be acting up more than ever, putting pure darkness into your mind before the thoughts that once would have scared your brought a small smirk to your lips. All you waited for was the moment that you felt Dean\s warm blood trickling down your hands. It knew that you cared for him, even though you would never admit it, you couldn't help but want to protect him. Not anymore.

Before you knew it hours had passed of you drifting in and out of consciousness, and then Dean walked into the room, finding you with your head down and your (h/c) (h/type) locks blocking any view of your face.

"(y-y/n?)" Dean said cautiously, partially scared that the struggle or exhaustion had killed you. But what you came face to face with was worse. You slowly lifted your head, eyes still closed till they snapped open, revealing two fully blood red eyes glued into your face, a sight that would be burned into both of your memories as you said...

"Hello, Dean-o."

—-

Wow yes i'm not dead ik ik. i suck at updating but I really wanted to give you guys a quick update. So... your a demon now, eh? but not a typical one, oh no no, I have much more in store for you than that.

Until Next Time,

The Writer.