1- The Day They Met

This is my first time writing fan fiction. So.... If it's bad, just give me a chance hahaha Anyway, enjoy.

Reese nervously walked through the front doors of the ED. She hesitated by stopping at the front desk with a bit of a long pause. Maggie was standing at the desk. She waited to see Sarah would say anything first. Maggie then looked at her with her normal expression. 

"Morning.. Can I help you?" Reese looked at Maggie and nodded, "My names Sarah Reese. I'm a fourth year med student new to the hospital environment. I was just wondering .. where do I put my stuff?" she asked Maggie. "The locker room is that way," Maggie pointed to the locker room and looked at Reese. She smiled.

Reese smiled, "Thank you for helping me. I'm just a little nervous." Maggie shrugged, "No problem sweetie." Sarah walked to the locker room. Inside the locker room was the one and only Dr. Connor Rhodes. He was sitting at the table drinking coffee. Reese looked at Connor and awkwardly smiled.

She walked over to the lockers and got an empty one. She put her things in her new locker and hung her stethoscope around her neck as she looked over at Connor. "Uhh, Good morning. I will introduce myself," Connor got up to get Reese a cup of coffee. "I'm Connor Rhodes. Trauma surgeon." Connor handed her the cup of coffee. "Thank you.. for the coffee. It's my first day here. As you can tell." Sarah laughed akwardly and sat down at the table to drink her coffee.