10- Nightmare

Sarah's Dream

Sarah was running recklessly through the ER. Eventually she came up to a trauma room. She looked over and saw Connor bleeding out on the bed. People were standing around him, just looking at him. They weren't even trying to help him. "What are you people doing??" She walked in the room "Help him. It is our job to help him!!"

"But, Ma'am we have tried everything already..." the nurse told Sarah. Sarah shook her head, "well, you haven't done anything right.." Sarah walked up to Connor laying on the bed. He wasn't awake anymore. She started from head to toe to find the source of all the blood. She couldn't find it. Anywhere. The wasn't even a scratch. What was going on here??

"I can't... find it.... I can't find the source of the bleeding," Connor's blood was all over her hands and arms, "I can't stop it." Connor started to wake up(still in the dream). His eyes flicked open a few times.

"Sarah."

"Sarah...."

"Wake up. It's just a dream, Sarah..." she could hear his voice as she jumped awake.

Sarah's Awake

Sarah sat up quickly with a gasp and Connor gently pushed her back down, "Sarah. You're okay.. Everything is okay. You were just dreaming." Sarah nodded before pulling him into a tight hug. "Are you okay?? You really looked terrified?" Connor asked her. She smiled slighly, taking in his smell, "I'm okay now.."

They both heading to work in the ER. Immediately as Sarah walked in, she was being pulled into a trauma room.  One the bed laid a child. He didn't look like he was breathing. His skin was turning blue.There was a doctor intubating him. Sarah stared at the kid in shock for a second. She quickly pulled herself together as the nurse grabbed her arm, "Reese, He needs an IV. Can you get it?" Sarah nodded and walked to his bed side, "Got it." She got the boy an IV without hesitation. Before Sarah left the doctor started to test her with a few questions. She answered them correctly and left to go complete paper work.

As Sarah was charting at a computer, she looked over and saw Connor quietly watching her from across the desk, "What??" she asked, a little startled. "Nothing.. Just thought I'd tell you that you're doing a lot better with patients, less hesitation."

"Thank you, Dr. Rhodes." he nodded and walked away to the elevators. As much as Sarah loved Connor, she wanted to keep it profession at work. Especially since he was her boss and teacher all in one.

A\N-
Two chapters in one day!! :D :P