Little daddy's girl. (3)

Not edtided:
Flashback.
"Daddy?" Little Anastasia called. Her small feet led her to her father's study. A room most people where forbidden to enter. She wasn't. The big door was pushed open by her small arms. After all she was only seven.
Her father head looked up. To see his little angel Anastasia. Her long fire hair was down in messy curls. Her wide emerald eyes stared at him. Making his cold heart flutter. He wasn't known for being kind but to her.. He would be. Till his mast dying breathe. "Darling you know not to come in here while I'm working." All though his voice for stern his eyes where playful.
A small pout appeared on her lips. "But daddy! You're always working." She whined. Somthing she knew wasn't aloud. But she couldn't be botheredby that. Her little but exstorany mind was made up. Before her father could scold her she began to talk. "Cheryl isn't going to have a good birthday,daddy." She said frankly. This caused him to curious on what she was talking about. Why would she care about the twins birthday? She hardly ever did before. But only because she never had a reason to. "Oh?" Was his response. His eyebrow raised causing wrinkle to appear between his eyebrows. Anastasia nodded her head. "Yes daddy. I heard Jason talking about it. No one want a to come. He wants to combine their birthdays!" Suddenly a shy and bashful look came on her face. " I was wondering if that would be okay."