sapphire

She stood silently from her spot at the stairs case. Her beautiful face was clear of any emotion but if you look closely you could see the anger in her eyes. You're probably wondering what she is looking at. Below her was Jason and polly Cooper. She couldn't stand polly. Not that Anastasia didn't try, oh how hard she tried. Everything she tried was a waste though. She continued to watch the scene before her. The way Jason held the little tramp of a blonde. But it wasnt till he pulled  slightly did she see. How dare they.  Deciding to have fun with the little girl before her. Maybe if they had heard her footsteps they would have ran away or Jason could have puta stop to what was about to happen. Did they? No. By the time she gotten to bottom step, Jason had polly pushed against the wall with his lips pushed harshly against pollys. "Isn't this just lovely" the sound of Anastasia's voice caused them to freeze. A few moments passed before they finally turned around to face her.  The little air that was in polly's lungs rushed out at the sight of Ana.  Anastasia's hair hung down to her waist in thick messy curls.
"Anastasia." Jason's tone was light as he spoke the warning. Not That it would do anything. Walking closer to polly, she leaned down to the blondes ear. "What would mommy say? Seeing her innconebt daughter..here." Those words alone made the teens shake. With little to no hesitation she reached up and ripped the necklace that graced the younger girls neck. The necklace it's self was a family heirloom. On a gold  chain hung a beautiful engraved red sapphire. It had been in the family for a while now. Polly gasped as she reached to hold her neck. She knew that Ana would be angry when she saw the necklace and for a good reason too. Twisting her body in one swift motion she faced her younger brother. She spoke in a calm deadly voice she leaned closer to her him. "Never go in my jewelry box again." With a heated glare towards them she walked fast out the room. With one thing in mind.