pops (5)

Anastasia wasn't one to cook. She could cook all day long and be happy,but her parents didn't agree to it. They let her learn and practice. Every weekend she would spend atleast one day with the family cooks. Spend the day learning different dishes and meals. When she turned 17 that all ended. They thought it was best if she learned the family business. Have her meet all their  clients along with their families. So she did.
   So when her father told her they would be going to a family dinner tomorrow. Anastasia was exactly thrilled by this news but expected. She had gotten her hair done and nails painted. The dress she would wear was picked out, hanging in her closet. Hidden from Cheryl who will try and take it. She always tried to upstage her sister. Even if that ment wearing the clothes she didn't like.
Now she was at pops waiting for her meal. Her two siblings where sitting across the restaurant. They could see her but didn't acknowledge her presence they only talk to their friends. Anastasia didn't hate pops or have any bad blood with it. She just didn't go there often. While she waited her thoughts raced on how tomorrow night will go. It will either go with the family trying to impress the Blossomed or have the family think they are better then them. Ana couldn't decides which one she hated more. Before her mind could continue pops laid her meal infront of her. A small chicken salad and a chocolate chip mint milkshake. Her favorite. Sending the old man a small smile in thanks she dug in. That was before someone sat down.
The man across from her was someone she hadn't seen before. Not that she got out much. He had bright blue eyes and black hair. He was older maybe her father's age. A tight black leather jacket covered his shirt. Anastasia made eye contact with the man. Her emerald eyes met his blue ones. "May I help you." Her soft voice causes a small shiver fall from his spine. She had a soft voice that went well with her looks. "Yes. I need you to pass a message to your father." He said. His voice was slightly rough like he smoked or drinker alot. His demand caused her to roll her eyes.
  "You can tell him your self. I'm no owl" standing up she laid a twenty down and walked out. Ignoring the looks her siblings gave her.
As the she walked out out the adoring Diner, leaving the man to stare after her. The way her Long cherry curls bounced with eavh step she took.
Uknown to the both of them across the dinner there sat a smirking bombshell.

( I suck I know. I'm probably going to go back and redo everyrhing...)