business

Anna stood next to cilford as he talked business. Everyone was out if the house expect three people. Herself, Cilford and someone you wouldn't expect, Fp Jones. She watched silently as they made a deal, a deal that could cause alot of pain. How she wished it didn't come to this she couldn't think of away out. Jason had really fucked up this time. Ana knew she needed to think fast and try to help him, without getting caught. Anastasia was shaken from her thoughts by her father calling her. Looking to her right she saw he was staring at her. "Please go with Mr. Jones. Make sure there isn't any mistakes." With an obedient nod she walked towards the and turned to face Fp. Who didn't break his stare on Cilford. It was quite amusing to watch the scene before her. Fp Jones glaring and Cilford smirking. "Are you coming?" Her words came of tired and worn. Finally looking away from the devil him self, Fp stalked out the door roughly pushing ana out if the way. This caused cilford to stand up and walk towards his little girl. Before he could get to close though Ana stop him. "Don't worry daddy.. I know what I'm doing." With out another word she strutted out the door and down the stairs. Where she found Fp Jones waiting for her. With out speaking she walked towards the kitchen.  She knew he was following her by the sound of foot steps. "We'll go in just a moment. Wait here" pushing open a small white sliding door. She was only home for a few moments but enough to let Fp thinking about what he was about to do. Help kill a young boy. Only a year older then Jughead. His son. He didn't have much time to think anymore by Anastasia coming back. "Let's go Mr.Jones." just by the sound of her purr he knew he was goner.