cold heart mask. (4)

Not edited:
Everyday Anastasia grew older she became more beautiful. No one could deny it. She also grew into a very cold mask. A mask that most people didn't understand. She got everything she asked for. Happy childhood, good looks, money, and love. She use to smile and laugh with her father and mother. The twins where jealous of how much love they gave the child. A child they hardly knew. But that all change of when her fifteenth birthday happend. Ana never had a birthday party. Every year she would spend the day in the gardens. She would usually paint or draw all day. Even though she never had a birthday part doesn't mean she didn't celebrate it. Her father and mother would would have a bug dinner made for her. Her gifts where always after. For other people that was boring, but for her it was special. Cheryl and Jason should always attend the dinner but was gone all day. They didn't like spending their time at the house. Even if it's their sisters birthday. Why would they? They hardly talked before. The only time they ever talked was when Anastasia told them their birthday would be combined. Cheryl was angry of course thinking that she was trying to ruin her day. While Jason was thankful. He had overheard her conversation with father.

*Flashback*
Jason hid behind the door.listening to his older sisters conversation. His ear was pushed as close as he could it to the door.
"Daddy I know that you don't really like cheryl. But she is your daughter." Pressed the little girl. Her determined mind amazed Jason. She always seems to amaze Jason. Only if they where closer...jason held his breath waiting for his father's reply "..fine."

*Flashback over*

Of course they never talked after that. They would loom after eachother though.