Wicked minds.

To say the the dinner was boring was a understament. The atmosphere was tense and choking. the only people who seemed not to care was cilford Blossom and Penelope. Anastasia who was use to the choking feeling her family had, sat straight in her chair. her shoulders striaghter out and a smile graced her plump lips. A family of four sat across from the three children. while cilford and penolpe blossom sat at the heads of the tables. Anastsia sat next to her mother while Jason sat next to cilford. As the first born son he will inheautite the sacdolouce family buissness. Yes anna knew about the secret buinssness. As the families favorite she was brought up to understand it. There where somthing she was never told but she knew her family wasnt a good and safe one. The white silk dress clung to her curves in am elegant way. Glacing over to her farher,she noticed he was getting annoyed. An annoyed Clifford wasn't a good one, so she flirted with the young man to impress the family. He wasnt bad looking with brown shaggy hair and hazle eyes. his build wasnt the impressive. Letting a soft laugh leave her lips, she dicded to impress the mother. After all what mother ouldnt be proud after hearing complmentes on their child?
"Mrs. William, You must be proud to have such a dashing son." the words left her left lips. Her soothing voice made everyone slightly relax, other then Cheryl. who was to busy glaring at her older sister. A proud grin apeared on the woman face, her chest puffed out with pride and her left hand went striaght towards her husbands. who had also glowed with pride. "Thank you Dear." Was the ony replie she received her voice was proud but there was a catch of hostile in there.This caused the stiffness to thicken. Even though Anastasia Grew up to Around the dinners and buisness talk didnt mean that she loved it. Her entire life she always had a charming smile on her face. Before long a wicked idea came across her mind. "How about we take this dinner, in the sitting room. Im sure the Basics would love to see the house more. Wouldnt you agree Mother?" her soft voice came made everyone miss her double intension. Well almost everyone, if you looked closlely you could see the smirk on Clifford Blossoms face. After all she was daddies little girl...