Chapter 3- Questions

Previously

"You have one life left, Alya," I said joyfully. She looked at me and smirked.

"And you have nine lives left, Chat Noir."

Adrien's POV

Wait- What? Did she just call me Chat Noir? I studied Alya. She is probably just jumping to conclusions.

"Do you think I'm Chat Noir?" I asked, faking humor, "Why would you assume that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because," she said in a tone she uses when reporting, "You just used a cat pun. You clearly fangirl about your Ladybug. I saw Chat Noir exit the boys' restroom you had just entered. You fight like Chat Noir. And , now that I think about it, you look like him. You disappear every time an akuma attacks."

Oh my gosh, she caught me.

"Pfft. I do not leave for every akuma battle. I just... I have to... I'm scared of akumas... They terrify me. And I only fight like Chat Noir because I fe-" I stammered. Alya's eyes sparkled.

"Reason number 7, your face clearly reads guilty. Plus, you're getting defensive and nervous." Alya retorted, "C'mon Adrien, I know you're Chat Noir."

So much for a secret identity.

"Fine," I can't believe I'm actually saying this, "I'm Chat Noir."

Plagg shot out of my bag and zipped past my face.

"Wow. Nice going, kid. Way to keep a secret." Plagg murmered and turned to Alya, who's face contorted to confusion, "You don't happen to have any camembert on you, do you?"

Alya turned her attention back to me. Her face was covered in absolute glee. "I KNEW IT! Gosh, I still can't believe it! What the heck is that thing? Does anyone else know? How do you transform? Make a cat pu-"

"Alya, you have to promise that you won't tell anyone. No one else knows my identity." I interrupted. I can trust her. She is a good friend of mine.

"I purr-omise Adrien!"-I mentally groan- "But... no one else knows that you're Chat Noir? Not even Ladybug?" Alya questioned.

"Well, no. She wants to keep her identity a secret, and I guess I respect that,"-I do. I can't help to wish that this wasn't the case- "but, well, it's complicated." I said. Alya nodded. Plagg nestled into her shoulder. Nice, Plagg.

"Oh, and this is my kwami, Plagg," Alya opened her mouth to ask a question and I silenced her by putting my hand up, "Plagg gives me my magical powers. He comes into my ring, my "miraculous", when I am needed as Chat Noir."

"THAT IS SO COOL!"

"Adrien!" Shoot. That was my dad. "What are you doing? Who's in your room? You have to tell me when someone comes in the house. Your friend is not allowed, you must-"

"Father!" I said and ran out of the room so that he could hear me, "We are working on a project together! We just got started!"

"Do not use that tone on me. She has to leave. NOW!" Why does my Father do this to me? I looked down and scurried back inside.

"Sorry, Alya, but my Father..." I said. By now, my Father had a reputation among my friends, and the rest was self explanatory.

"Fine, I'll leave, but I'll be asking you some questions." She looked outside thoughtfully and stood up, "Bye Adrien. I'll see you at five for the interview, Kitty."

She shut my door before I could tell her not to call me "kitty". That was a special nickname from My Lady. And I will treasure it forever.

"So... that just happened. Great goin' kid. Revealed yourself to the most well-known blogger of Ladybug and you." Plagg said, rolling his eyes slightly.