Chapter 11- Flamey

Previously

"Dude, YES! That would be awesome! What about a sleepover?" I say. A sleepover in Adrien's house would be epic. "I'll text Alya!"

"Wai-" Adrien starts, but it is too late. I've already whipped out my phone and am busy texting Alya.

Do u and Mari want 2 come 2 adrien's 4 sleepover tmoro- me

Adrien groans.

"Okay then. Looks like we're having a sleepover at my place," Adrien drowns, but I can see the small smile creep onto his face.

This'll be fun.

Alya

Marinette and I are hanging out. She told me that she has plans tomorrow with Nino for the school project, so we decided to hang tonight rather than the normal crazy Friday night where we hang out near the Eiffel Tower.

Marinette's describing her newest design and expecting me to help her fix it. But, girl, it's been five minutes and I lost her when she said french seaming the cuff or adding lace.

Luckily, my phone rings.

"Who's that?" Marinette ends her rant and I grab my phone.

"It's... Nino..." I answer, reading the text.

Do u and Mari want 2 come 2 adrien's 4 sleepover tmoro- Nino

OMG! This is great! Adrienette ship is about to set sail!

"What does he have to say?" Marinette says. I ignore her and text back.

count me and Mari in! what time?- me

7- adriens dad leaves at 6:30- Nino

"Alya, what's going on?" Marinette says. I set my phone on her desk.

"Girl," I start, grinning and laying my hand on her shoulder, "We are goin' to a sleepover at Adrien's house."

Marinette looks at me blankly for a millisecond, processing.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?"

Tikki

Ahhh. So this is what Plagg was talking about. I agree with him. This is really creepy.

Look. I'm just recording a story here. Plagg made this difficult. Do I need to change perspectives? Because I would hate to do it. You're soooo cute!

Plagg is over dramatic. Just, make this short. There's not much going on. I mean, Nino is over doing the project with Marinette. Nothing is really happening...

A loud boom shakes Marinette's room and Nino nods at her.

Wow. Convenient, author.

"Go get 'em!" Nino rejoices. Marinette comes over to me and I prepare to be zapped into my miraculous. Nino stops her.

"Here, put this on your ankle." He holds out a red, clunky device. "It's a tracker. I've been thinking that we should help with finding akuma and directions, and since I can't connect anything with your yo-yo, I wanted to test this out."