Chapter 19

Kris's POV

As usual the date was torture. All she cares about is herself. that's the only thing we talked about.

Then after when I was dropping her off at home she made me go meet her brother. I really didn't want to but I had no choice.

We walked into her house and she called for her brother. "I'm home! Come meet my boyfriend!" she yelled. A tall guy with dirty blonde hair can running down the stairs. Once I saw a good look of him I recognized him. His tall, skinny, muscular body. Dirty blonde hair. Emerald green eyes. Jared.

"Jared?" I say confused. He gives me a weird look. Then his eyes grow wide. "Kris?" "So I see you've met before...." Lizzie says. "Yeah I used to dye his sister," Jared says. I clear my throat. "Um you mean abuse my sister?" I snap. He stands there quietly. "Yeah sorry about that," he says, his face turning red. "Well I gotta go," I say turning to leave. "Bye love you," Lizzie calls. I don't say anything. I just slam the door behind me.

Back at home I told the guys and Kristen what happened. "He's out of jail?!" Kristen asked surprised. I nod. Tension in the room grew.

Kristen's POV

I was still in shock after what I heard. How can he be out of jail already? I thought he was sentenced to 6 years. It's only been 4! "I just got a text from Lizzie. She says Jared was set free a year ago," "WHAT HOW?! He was sentenced for 6 years! that would've only been 3!" I yell. "I know!" Kris says shocked. "What the hell would make him get out early?" Corey asks. "I have no idea!" I exclaim.

Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," I say. I open the door to see a soaking wet Lizzie. By this time it was pouring down rain. "KRIS ITS FOR YOU!" I yell. Kris comes to the door. His face drops when he saw Lizzie. "What are you doing here?" he questions. "I have some explaining for you guys. About Jared." she says.

A/N hey guys. HAWKS WIN HAWKS WIN! AGAIN W WE TAMED THE WILD!!