Chapter 35

Kristen's POV

When I get to the rink I grab my stuff from the passenger seat and run inside. A security guard stops me. "Sorry but the United Center is closed. The rink is open to players only," he tells me. "I'm family. Kris Versteeg is my older brother. My name is Kristen," I tell him hoping he'll let me in. I can tell he's thinking about letting me in. "It's fine. you an let her in," I hear someone say behind me. I whip around to see Corey standing there. "I'll probably be with her anyway," he continues. "Hey Corey," I wave. "Hi!" he smiles walking closer and standing next to me. The guard finally lets me through with Corey.

"Thanks for that," I say as we walk through the locker room. "No problem!" Corey smiles. "But I have a question," he adds. "What are you doing here?" "Well I tried out for a dance team but got denied and I just needed to clear my mind and for what ever reason skating helps," I explain putting my skates on. "That's understandable. It helps me too," Corey says. It's quiet for a minute. "So uhh....do you play hockey?" Corey asks. "I used to but apparently I'm to 'aggressive' for a women's league," I sigh. "I really miss playing." "Well if you want I can put my gear on and you can take some shots on me," Corey offers. "Sure I would love that!" I smile grabbing a stick.

Just before Corey heads back to the locker room Brandon and Raanta walk in. "Hey what are you guys doing here?" Brandon asks skating over to me and giving me a hug. "Just skating but he's gonna go put his gear on and I'm gonna take some shots on him," I explain. "Sounds like fun but I have a better idea," Raanta says in his adorable accent. "Do tell," I say skating towards him. "We play a game! You and Corey vs me and Brandon. After we can go to the movies and winner gets to pick the movie," he explains. "Sounds like fun!" Corey says walking back onto the ice in his gear. "I'm in!" Brandon says. "Me too!" I say. "Alright let me go get my gear on and we can start!" Raanta says heading back to the locker room.

A few minutes later Raanta comes back out. "Let the games begin!" he says heading to his net.

A/N: Hey guys! So school is starting again Wednesday for me and I'm starting high school (OMG a freshman!!!!! I'm so scared) so I might not update as often during the school year but I'll update when I have the time! I'm really into this story and I even get myself excited writing it and I have so much passion for it so don't worry about me quitting it! but I do want to know what do you guys think the story! I feel like you really like it cuz it have 5K reads! I wanna thank you guys for that cuz that's amazing. it makes me so happy!