[entry three]

"Dear Diary!

jeju here *waves*

taehyung said he'd be here at seven to help me in my maths project but he still isn't here. So while I wait for him, I thought why not write you? :)

I promised to let you know how I met taehyung and he became my best friend. Well, that's how it goes.

Appa jeongguk and appa jimin had me going to this school and being a not-so-social kid, I never really talked to anyone. Only until this box smiled cute boy approached me and asked me if he could sit with me because he couldn't find any free desk. I'd nodded and he had hopped beside me.

Well, that was taehyung. He started talking to me and helped me so much in studies, not to mention the hell of a math I suck at, that he immediately became my friend and then best friend. He came home twice and my dongsaeng jazmin met him too. She really likes her taehyung oppa 🙈

So one day, taehyung came by to drop me at home after school and that was one of those days when appa jeongguk was walking back from grocery store with appa jimin and they saw him waving at me through the door. *sighs*

"Who was him, jeju-ah?" Appa jimin had asked politely but then appa jeongguk just went like "was that a boy waving at you and why did he even came to our house!?"

😂 they were so protective. And I don't think I had anyone to help me explain them that taehyung was my best friend.

"Appa he's a friend. He helps me in study a lot" I had told appa jeongguk hesitantly. On seeing me hesitant, jimin had held appa jeongguk's arm and he'd immediately lowered down his voice and turned all polite and fluff. #JiminEffect

"You know there are many kinds of people out there, jeju-ah. I just want you to make sure none of the people you interact with harm you" he'd said while pursing his lips

"He's a very nice boy, appa" I'd beamed. He was finally understanding and appa jimin was nodding with a crescent smile. "He'd love to meet you two" I'd offered.

"Appa, eomma you're back!" Just then, my dongsaeng jazmin had entered the living room where I was being questioned and hopped on appa jeongguk's back. He laughed and hugged her.

I just stood there smiling only until appa jimin had motioned me to come to him. He'd engulfed me in a hug and appa jeongguk had smiled and hugged us all. We were all kinda wrapped in a family hug. 😂🙈

"Has uri jazmin met your friend?" Appa jimin had asked.

"Eomma taehyung oppa is so nice! He brings me chocolate every time he drops unnie off home" jazmin had presented her most logical explanation to like taehyung. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well if jazminnie likes your friend taehyung, why don't you call him for a dinner sometime? I'd like to meet him?" Appa jeongguk had smiled brightly at me. *ahhh he's so good omg*

"Omg sure!" I had squealed, making appa jimin laugh. "I'll call him tomorrow"

"Aishh keyoo~" appa jimin ruffled my hair. "I'll have to think about what to cook" he'd thought.

"I'm sure whatever you cook will be the best" appa jeongguk had winked at him and kissed him on cheek. Appa jimin visibly blushed, making me smile. They're just so perfect and I couldn't be more happier than having to witness it everyday.

"Let's meet your taehyung oppa tomorrow" appa jeongguk had said to jazmin and she smiled with her bright eyes.

"Gumawyo appa~" I'd managed to say and appa jimin had smiled at me.

😂😂 well that was the story of how taehyung was approved by my parents. Now he always comes over to help me around whenever I need. 😊

Ohh I think he's here. The bell just rang. Will write you soon, right now I have to finish my stupid maths assignment 😭 hands up if you hate maths too 🙌

Bye!"

written by : jikookcapuccino [ jeju ]