[entry ten]

Wednesday—6:46
Dec.6 At home

Dear Diary,

Let me jump off a cliff 😀😀😀

When I came into school yesterday, I always go to the library to get my morning tea with Lisa. However, instead of Lisa who was wait for me. It was Jaemin.

WHYYYY щ(゚Д゚щ)

"Jazmin! Long time no see." He said smiling. A smile I never thought I would see again. I stood there trying not let myself or my long gone feeling show.

But I flush feeling betrayed.

"H-Hey Jaemin," I look away quickly and walked away, "I'm going to be late I gotta go."

But he reaches for my hands and keeps me from walking away. I curse to myself

Fucking great (っ ºДº)っ ︵ ┻━┻

"Hey, I'll walk you to class. It's been a while. I want to talk to you."

"Fine, but I really need to go so if I may," I snatch my hand away frightening him.

I tried. I tried so so hard to not let his charms effects me. But it was like everything that I use to feel about him came back to me. I couldn't text unnie she is busy and taking a test. Not Lisa bc she is in class. TaeTae oppa either.

So i had to just put on my big girl pants and just go through it.

The next day...

Through my whole school day...IT WAS A TOTAL DISASTER.

Jaemin was following me like a LOST PUPPY!

And right when I was done practicing with Felix...guess what?

HE 👏🏻ASKED 👏🏻ME 👏🏻ON 👏🏻A 👏🏻DATE 👏🏻RIGHT👏🏻 IN👏🏻 FRONT 👏🏻OF 👏🏻HIM👏🏻

I felt terrible! He said he would see me tomorrow at practice because he didn't want to "interrupt" us.

Leaving me alone with Jaemin.

There I was crying on the inside but showing no emotion on the outside. And he stood there smiling brightly at me.

I wish I could smack that smile off his face but being the nice person I am...

I didn't...

"Sorry Jaemin, I can't I have to help eomma with some stuff at the house."
I said nicely.

"Oh that's fine, when are you free?"

Never.

"I don't know, I'm quite a busy person."

He nods understanding my reasons.

When I got home, because I decided to walk home today, I saw eomma on the couch watching tv. I place my stuff on the floor and plopped down next to eomma resting my head on his shoulder.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Ugh, a disaster. He followed me everywhere like a lost puppy."

Eomma chuckles and ruffles my hair, "Boys are like that when they are after something or someone they love."

"Is that how appa got you?"
I say looking up at him.

"Maybe." He smiles.

Why are my parents so cute?🙈🙈

written by - jazmin [-ChildOfJikook]