[entry six] part 1

"Dear diary!

jeju here. missed me? nah? well okay then 💁

So I haven't had time to write you for this long and I'd be thankful to jazminnie dongsaeng for keeping up with you. Why had I been busy? Well, something very unfortunate happened and my parents almost broke up 😞

All these days, I'd been trying super hard to get them back together. Thanks to taehyungie and jazminnie and few other of my friends. They're back together now and I couldn't be more happier.

It all happened because of a silly reason :'D but then I know, how much they fight, their love is stronger than any fight they'll ever have. 😊

So it all started on one of those days when appa jeongguk was super tired because of extra practice hours and appa jimin was dead tired because of whole day of shifting. We'd recently bought a new apartment and since appa jeongguk had compulsory practise schedule, all the shifting was done by appa jimin, me and jazminnie. You know being the youngest, jazminnie couldn't help much. I tried my best but I had university and appa jimin barely let me help.

Samcheul-duer helped but even after all that, most of the work was done by appa jimin alone.

There's no wonder in saying that both of them were tired and had bad moods.

"Jeonggukie, will you bring some water bottles on your way back home?" Appa jimin called jeongguk. "We still haven't fixed the water in the taps and plumbers will be here tomorrow. Until then, we need water supplies"

"Ah sure" he answered on the phone "I will"

It was around 11pm and appa jeongguk hadn't returned home. Appa jimin called him but he wasn't picking. Guess he was driving or something.

I saw appa jimin on the couch in the living room. He had his head resting against the back of the couch and he was so tired. The dark circles under his eyes were visible showing how tired he was after the whole day of work.

I carefully walked up to him and started massaging his forehead. He smiled and opened his eyes.

"Go to sleep, jeju-ah" he said "you have university tomorrow"

"But you aren't sleeping"

"I'm waiting for jeonggukie" He told me. "He'll be back soon"

"You've been working so much, appa" I said "you need rest. Both of you do"

"Where is jazminnie?"

"She's sleeping. She was asking for appa jeongguk to sing her to sleep but he wasn't here of course. I promised her he'll be here in the morning for her. I hope she believes me" I grinned.

He chuckles "she sure do" he lifted up his hand and removed my hands from his forehead. "Go to sleep now. I'll be fine"

"Should I believe it?"

"Yes" he laughed and ruffled my hair. "I don't want you snoring in class tomorrow. I'll have taehyung report me everything"

I laughed "okay". Just as I was about to turn around, the door opened with the click and appa jeongguk entered inside. He looked completely worn out and tired as he hanged his jacket on the rack and stepped towards us.

Appa jimin got up and walked to him, holding his hands. He managed a weak smile at jimin and kissed him on forehead, mumbling "I'm sorry I'm late"

"Where are the water bottles, yeobo?" He asked. "We need some for breakfast tomorrow"

"I forgot" he answered plainly. "Have someone deliver it in the morning" he walked towards the bedroom, seeing me standing there in the way and ruffling my hair with a weak smile.

Appa jimin followed him in the bedroom. "Are you okay, jeongguk? What happened?"

"Nothing" he said.

"Why are you acting this way?" He asked, genuinely worried.

"I'm just tired, okay? Can you stop being a cry baby for a second? I need some rest!" His sudden raise in voice scared me as I listened to them from outside their room.

"You're talking as if you're the only tired person to ever exist, jeongguk! I've been working like a dog the whole day and this is what I get" appa jimin replied.

"I didn't asked you to!" he spit back "I get home all tired and you burden me with questions"

"What is wrong with you, jeongguk?" jimin asked him. "We're both tired and I get it. Why being rude?"

"I don't know! Just get off my nerves!" His voice made me flinch at my spot. What happened to him?

"Well, fuck off!" Is all I heard from jimin as appa jeongguk stepped out aggressively and made his way towards the couch, popping on it with a frown plastered to his forehead.

The door to their room slammed shut and I bit my lip. Did they really fight this serious? I've never seen them sleeping separately even though they had countless bickerings in the past.

I was scared for this time."

- to be continued

written by :  jikookcapuccino  [ jeju ]