[entry fifteen]

Thursday—7:39
In my bedroom

Dear Diary,

Macy got revenge on me. Right now, I haven't told anyone but Felix. How? Let me explain. I was in biology class paired up with Jaemin, you know they guy who follows me around like a lost puppy?

Yeah, that idiot.

We were working on a egg experiment, and as I was taking out the egg from the beaker. Jaemin stops writing on our paper and looks at his phone. Okay maybe Jaemin also knows but anyway.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"D-Did you do this?" He shows me his phone and I take it from his hands. I was shocked.

Scared.

It was a photoshopped picture of me...nude. I look up and everyone was staring at me either making faces or laughing at me.

"Jazmin- hey look-" Jaemin tries to get my attention but I run out of the class room bumping into Macy.

"Loving the attention? I hope you like what I did for you."

I push her out of the way and ran. I just ran. I hide in the dance practice room. Felix came in to find me because he heard what happen.

Macy basically photoshopped my face and sent the picture to everyone in the school making it look like i took nudes.

"Jazmin." He calls out. I don't respond.

He sighs and sits down next to me, I silently cry and lay my head on his shoulder. He brings me in his embrace and shushes me as I cried into his chest.

...

I came home greeted my unnie and parents. I didn't eat much and left to my room locking myself and sat in my room.

I silently cried again. What did I ever do to make her hate me so much? I never did anything to her and I don't even know her.

K n o c k, K n o c k

"Jazmin? Baby, open the door. You didn't eat well. Please tell eomma what's wrong?" Eomma Jimin says. I didn't move and pulled the covers over my head.

"Jazminnie? It's appa, you eomma and unnie are worried. Are you getting bullied again?"

Again I didn't respond. Tbh i felt bad for not saying anything. But i couldn't tell them. Jaemin tried calling me and Felix tried to reach out for me too. And i pushed them away. I wanted to write out my feelings to you diary. Because my secrets are safe with you.

I don't want them to know.

Pray that nothing bad will happen? :')

I gotta go I need to sleep. I know for sure I'm not going to say a word the next morning.

bye bye.

written by - jazmin [-ChildOfJikook ]