1. crazy

Hey guys this is a fanfic about joe perry of aerosmith hope you enjoy it.

i saw her standing there it was the end of the show she was waiting to come in the room to meet us she was tall tan big breast huge ass long legs full lips big green eyes and long brown hair that when to her ass my fluttered as i looked at her when she finally walked in she sat by me and smiled no one noticed she had walked except me soon Steven had walked over and winked at her she blushed alittle as he started talking to her she would giggle everytime he complemented her I cringed as I saw that he f was just gonna use her anyways he walked away when a blonde girl walks in she looks at me softly and smiles beautifully she Soon started to talk to me as I looked at her I scooted closer to her and she blushed she was shy i could tell so I asked her her name.

me: what's your name love?

her: bailey.....bailey Hudson.

me: so your married to slash I take it?

bailey: actually I'm his younger sister I'm younger by a month.

me: oh really I've been friends with him for a long time.

she giggled and looked at me good she was so sexy I wanted her to be mine when I first saw her.

her: actually he should be here any minute.

as soon as she said that he busted in the door and head a grin on his face as usual he came over Sat by her and put his arms over her shoulders.

slash: what's up baby sis?

bailey: Just talking to mr. Perry here.

me: please call me Joe sweet heart.

she nodded and he looked at me angrily as he started to talk.

slash: now Joe if you hurt my sister I will personally cut off your sick and feed it to yOu ok?

me: yes sir I was just gonna ask your beautiful sister if she'd like a drink.

bailey: it's love one thank you love.

I walked over and got her a bottle of Jack I knew that's what she would want because she's just like her brother I walked over and handed it to her and she smiled she had perfect teeth she wasn't even drink by the time slash was ready to leave they both had cigarettes nailed too their lips he looked at me as he stood up.

slash:I don't want her driving home is it ok if she stays with you?

her: slash but I want to stay with you.

he needed down as she started to cry she really missed him allot she told me how Rhett hasn't seen each other in a couple of years he hugged her and cupped her face.

slash:I know but I'm not going home for a while and you need some sleep baby girl.

she put her hand over his and she still was sobbing I knew why he wanted her to stay with me so she wouldn't seer all the bad stuff he was going to do her would feel like a piece of shit if she watched that.

slash: we can hang out ask day tomorrow all day ok I'll pick you up about 1 o'clock ok?

she nodded as he kissed her forehead he wiped away her years and hugged her goodbye he really she care for her she was everything to him I helped her up and we headed back too my hotel room I had stripped to my boxers when I saw her picking up plackeys and setting then on the couch.

me: what are yOu doing?

bailey: making my bed

me: you can come sleep with me love I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable ok.

she nodded and made her way over as I slowly put my arm around herand she snuggled her face into my chest and slowly fell asleep in my arms.