5. Axl's lust

i woke up in a different house different i wasnt next to joe i was in nothing but my panties where was i the house was gorgeous but seemed familiar i went to get up but i couldnt i was tied to the bed suddenly it hit me i was in axls house how did i get here why was i here millions of questions running through my mind i was interupted when i heard footsteps approching the door i stared at it when i saw axl walk in he was smiling he shut the door and sat next to me.

me: axl what am i doing here?

axl: your mine j brought you here so we could be together be happy.

me: axl we broke up months ago.

axl: your mine and you will always be mine we will be happy.

me: please untie me its hurting me.

axl: ill let you go but i want a kiss.

me: please axl no just untie me.

he stood up and headed for the door.

axl: i guess ill just leave you tied up than.

me: ok ill do it but please untie me.

axl: if i get what i want i promise ill untie you.

i nodded he walked back over and sat next to me he slowly leaned down and pressed his lips apon mine he was never this gentle to me he was acting as if i was a peice of glass and if he moved the wrong way id break my lips moved in sync with his he stroaked my cheek with his thumb i fliched a little i was truely scared if him he traced my bottom lip for entrace but i wouldnt budge he moved to my sweet spot on my neck and i moaned he chuckled lowly he moved back to mine lips he tried to get entrace but i again denied it i went to get air and he took advantage and slipped his tounge in he moaned and slowly pulledthe blanket off me reveiling my breast and panties.

axl: oh how ive missed these.

he kissed his jawline and he started to kiss my breast than he started to suck on my nipples i kept my moaning in as best as i could i felt tears slid down my face he came back up to me and kissed my cheek.

me: please stop please you got what you wanted please untie me.

his eyes startes to fill with anger as i said that.

axl: what is my dick not as big as joes am i not as good in bed as him do you not love me!?!?

me: no axl i do love you i just want to return the favor but i cant when im tied up.

axl: let me finish up with you and if your a good girl ill untie you.

i nodded and he kissed my lips again yea i know i lied straight through my teeth to him but i didnt want him to hurt me he slowly rubbed my panties he chuckled as i got wet he pulled my panties off and i closed my legs.

axl: come on baby let me see what ive missed for so long.

me: please just let me see what ive been dying to see.

axl: no its your turn now let me see or ill have to leave you tied up.

i slowly opened my legs and he groaned lowly he started to rub my clit and i moaned softly he slowly chuckled and started to push one finger in i bit my lip and moaned softly.

axl: someone missed me huh.

me: yes baby oh yes.

i lied i was pretending he was joe he slowly sucked on my clit i rocked my hips and moaned louder when u pretended it was joe i loved it he started to tongue fuck me fast i moaned louder i wanted to cum so bad.