4. girl of my dreams

I woke up to her beautiful face snuggled into me I leaned down and kissed her forehead softly she smiled and opened her eyes she stroked my face and kissed me softly we laid back down when i heard knocking at the door I went too get it but she stopped me.

her: I'll get it babe

she wrapped the sheet around her and walked to the door unlocked it and she was stunned by the person on the other side.

her: slash what are you doing here?

she held her sheet tighter.

Bailey's pov:

slash looked passed he grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hallway.

slash: did you fuck Joe?

me: yes I did fuck my boyfriend?

slash: your not allowed to be with him anymore.

me: Saul I am 20 years old I am a fucking adult.

slash: but mom sent you here to live with me not Joe.

me: but your allowed to fucking shoot up and snort fucking drugs and fuck your skanks but I can't fuck my boyfriend.

slash: don't you call him that ever he's not your not your boyfriend.

me: yes he is.

I snapped and punched slash straight in the face twice his nose started bleeding and ge had a busted lip Steven went too help him but he flipped out.

slash: get your fucking hands off me I'm fine I'm fucking fine!!!

he stormed out the door I threw on some clothes and kissed Joe and went to the guns house I walked in and everyone was that slash ran upstairs I looked at everyone and started talking.

me: anybody got anything strong.

everyone left except duff and axl.

axl: I got cocaine

duff: I got ecstasy

me: good cause we are going to need them.

I turned on music and axl made several lines if coke on the table and duff handed me several pills I took the pills and snorted six lines of coke when my phone started ringing.

me: hello?

Joe: babe where are you?

Me: hey baby I'm with such and axl at their house come over.

Joe: I'll be there in five.

I hung up and went to the kitchen and got some Jack when Steven pulled out weed I grabbed his bong and took several hits by now I was fucked Joe walked in and looked at me.

Joe: bailey what the hell?

me: who are you who's bailey?

Joe: I'm getting slash

slashs pov:

I heard knocking on my door it was Joe I was about to scream at him but what I heard made me stop in my tracks.

Joe: bailey is fucked out of her mind she did coke and ecstasy and weed I walked in and saw her doing it with duff Steven and axl.

I ran past him and down stairs bailey was half naked dancing to aerosmiths love in an elevator on the table I pulled her down and she looked at me softly.then got mad as I pulled her into the kitchen she tried to get out of my grip but i tightened it more.

her: let go of me let go.

me: what the fuck are you doig bailey?!

her: being cool like my brother i learned from the best right.

me: bailey stop just because i do it doesnt mean you can.

her: than let me be with joe if you let me be with him ill stop.

i hesitated but i knew what was best she looked at me not angry but dissapointed in me and herself.

me: ok but joe i swear to god if you hurt her ill hunt you down and kill you.

he nodded and she jumped inti his arms while kissing him im glad she.was happy escpecially after her and axl god they had a bad relationship he nearly beat her to death she jumped out of his arms and looked at me shyly i could feel tears coming on she ran into my arms and she cried.

me: dont cry baby girl its ok shush shush why dont you go home with joe and get some rest.

her: i wanna spend time with you

she said holding back her tears.

me: you guys can stay here tonight because me and you are forsure hanging tommarow all day ok.

she nodded and left to go to bed with joe i hope he doesnt hurt her like axl.

baileys pov:

we got in the bedroom i stripped down and so did he i laid in his chest he kissed me and we slowly fell asleep.

axls pov:

i slowly walked in to their guest room and stared at her with lust she will be mine again oh yes she will.