were fucking done

me and joe had been married for two months i had lost the baby and joe went into a depression he stopped talking to me touching me is like we didnt even know each other slash and i finally hung out he came over every day and tried to talk to joe but he always run out i think he cheating and im about to find out i had just gt out of the shower and joe was sitting in the bedroom i walked in naked and straddled him so my tits were inches away from his face i looked down and kissed him and surprisingly he kissed me back i pulled away and he grabbed my tits making me moan he pushed me onto my back and crawled ontop of me.

me: do you want me joe?...tell me you want me?

joe: i want you bailey.

i shivered when he spoke i hadnt heard his sweet voice for a long time his hand traveled down to the length of my body and it stopped on my clit and started to rub it making me wet he started to kiss down the length of my body and down to my pussy he pulled me into his face slowly licking and sucking my clit making me moan as he continued i felt like someone else was in the room so i looked around and there was duff i screamed and joe looked up.

joe: what the fuck duff!!

duff: sorry ill come back later...by the way nice tits bailey 

i blushed and joe got a sour face duff left and joe continued what he was doing i grabbed the sheets and moaned joes name he seemed to like it cause he moaned softly he started to finger me as i was about to cum.

me: ohhhhh jjjoooooeeeeee!

i came he stood up and got on top of me i took off his shirt and then slowly rubbed him through his jeans he moaned into my neck as he kissed it i popped the button on his pants and unzipped them he pulled them off followed by his boxers.

me: i missed your touch.

joe: i missed yours.....are you ready baby?

me: yes 

he slowly kissed me and he penatrated me i maned into his lips making him moan back as he went faster and harder slamming himself into me making me moan his name as he moaned mine he was so big that it was hard for him to fit he pulled my hair and i moaned i scratched his back as i clung onto him he rolled over causing me to ride him he grabbed my hips and made me ride him making my hips go up and down harder and harde with each thrust deeper and deeper with each thrust he moaned as i roade him faster he moaned my name as he finished i came at the same time he did i laid with him and waited for him to fall asleep i grabbed his phone and scrolled through his messages when i saw them.

her: you coming over tonight?

him: yeah i just gotta wait for my wife to fall asleep.

her: im horny joe 

him: me too im soo hard for you right now.....i wish you were my wife id fuck you all day long 

her: mmmmm joe hurry im wet 

him: i  cant wait ill be there in 5 

her: better hurry my love 

him: i will 

i read those messages over and over again as i began to cry i felt his presence behind me i turned around and he looked at me sadly.

him: i was gonna tell you bailey i really was

me: save it joe were fuking done!!!!

him : no were not!

he punched me in the face causing me to cry from the pain.

him: im going out i expect you to be here when i get back i expect youto be lying in bed naked waiting for me got it!?!?!

me: yes yes just please dont hurt me.