3. she hates me

i ran her to the hospital when we got there they took her into the e.r. they wouldnt let me in the room all i could do was sit in the waiting room and cry to know that i might be the cause of my sisters death kills me if she dies i have no reason to live i feel like a peice of shit for choosing drugs over her the nurse finally told me we could enter her room we walked in and the nurse turned to me and started to speak.

nurse: she almost didnt make it she'll be able to leave tommarow morning.

i nodded and she left i pulled a chair up next to her bed and grabbed her hand i sighed and closed my eyes as i slowly felt a tear slid down my face i looked over to see joe had his face buried into his hands.

me: you like her dont you joe?

joe: slash i dont like her..........i....i think im in love with her your lucky she made it or i wouldve held you personly responsible.

me: joe im glad you think you love her but dont hurt her shes been through to much already her heart cant take anymore.

with that he nodded and left i laid on the couch and fell asleep awaiting the morning to take her home.

baileys pov:

i woke up to see my brother who i once loved on the couch asleep he slowly woke up and i instantly saw sorrow filling his eyes i cried at seeing him i didnt want to talk to him or even look at him joe was no where in sight so he was my ride home i cant believe i was gonna be stuck in a car for 25 minutes to get to the house i hopped out of bed even though the doctors hadnt told me to go yet i got dressed and walked out he was following me like a lost puppy dog with his curls bouncing with every step he took he didnt talk till 10 minutes into the ride.

slash: bailey im really sorry i blew you off and im really sorry you saw what happened.

me: i dont think i can ever forgive you slash.

i spoke barely being able to fight back the tears in my eyes we got to the house i practicly flew out of the car and into the house i ran i to joe and started to cry into his chest i felt slashs prescence in the room but i didnt dare turn around.

joe: slash i think you should leave baileys been through enough.

slash: dont tell me what to do with my sister joe!

me: just leave slash i dont want to talk to you for awhile i need some time away from you and you can finally see how it feels to not see someone you care about for a while.

slash: bailey im so-

me: save it for someone who actually cares like one of your whores.

he left after that joe carried me to his room and tried to lay me down but i needed a shower badly.

joe: come on babe lets go to bed.

me: i need a shower can i use yours?

joe: whats mine is yours.

i giggled and stood up i slid of my pants slowly bending over i could feel his eyes on my i pulled off my shirt than i unhooked my bra and then slid off my panties i walked into the bathroom and i slid into the shower i let the water just pour on my after i had washed my hair and body i soon felt hands slither on to my waist i spun around to see joe with a grin on his face.

me: you shouldnt be in here joe.

joe: not even if i ask you something?

my heart began to flutter yes joe is fucking attractive as fuck.

me: depends what your going to ask.

joe: be mine bailey i want you more than anyone ive ever laid eyes on.

my response was to crash my lips on his he tightened his grip around me as i jumped up into his arms he shut off the water and carried me to the bedroom he laid me on the bed and laid on top of me not breaking our kiss he pulled away and looked at me he kissed my forhead and pulled away again.

joe: goodnight baby.

me: no.................i want you babe.

joe: oh really.

i nodded and bit my lip softly he leaned back in and slowly kissed me i let my hand wander on to his ass then to the front i grabbed his dick and slowly thrusted my arm up and down he moaned softly into my neck as he kissed it as he became hard i let go his hands roamed my body he started to rub my clit softly and i moaned softly he chuckled lowly he brought his hand back up and squeezed my breast softly as he whispered in my ear suductivly.

joe: are you ready for this?

i shivered from his warm breath hitting my neck i bit my lip and nodded he slowly thrusted into me it hurt a little he was so big i heard him moan i just grabbed the sheets in pleasure.

joe: oh my god your so tight.

me: your so big

he chuckled and he slowly thrusted into me i moaned softly i rolled on top of him and started riding him hard and fast he moaned and so did i he rolled back on top and held my arms above my head.

me: baby go faster.

he thrusted faster and harder into me i moaned louder as he kept going he went on for at least an hour.

joe: oh im gonna cum.

he thrusted faster as he came closer he finally came he laid beside me sweaty and exaushted as i was aswell he kissed my forhead turned in the fan i laid on his chest and slowly fell asleep in gis caress.