since you've been gone

it's been about a week since i last seen joe he keeps calling me but i made a promise to myself that if he called today i would answer i was ready to forgive him.

i was laying in bed i hadnt slept in 3 days i missed him too much i had been laying there for days when slash came in with some food.

him: hey baby girl i brought you some chips, beef jerky and chocolate i didnt know what to get you..... oh and here's some jack daniels.

me: thanks saul

i looked at him as i felt tears start to fall he sat the stuff down on the bed and sat down next to me and hugged me.

me: i miss him so much saul

him: i know you do

right then my phone started ringing i looked at him he picked it up and answered it.

him: hello?......this is slash whos this?..........hey man whats up...........yeah here she is.

me: who is it?

him: just take it bailey youll be ok

i took the phone and put it up to my ear and took a deep breath before answering.

me: hel...hello?

him: bailey

me: joe

him: yes baby.....i miss you

me: joe i....

him: baby im coming over we need to talk in person.

me: joe is that such a good idea.

him: yes if i do anything to make you uncomfortable you can tell me to leave and i will i promise you.

me: ok how long till you get here

him: about 10 minutes i love you

me: ill see you then bye

him:bye

i looked at slash and told him he didnt say much he just left all i wore was a oversized t shirt of joes and a thong but i wasnt too worried about what he would see me in i was watching t.v. when i heard a knock on my door.

me: yea!

him: he's here

me: let him in slash ill be ok.

him: ill be right downstairs if you need me just yell ok?

me: ok

he let joe in and when came in he locked the door which made me more tense he came in and sat down beside me and grabbed my hand i looked up at him and didnt say anything.

him: i miss you

me: i miss you too joe 

him: im so sorry about what i did to you i truly am my love.

me: i just dont know if this can work anymore.

him: bailey just give us another try........just one more.

i stood up and walked away facing the other direction when he turned me around and pushed me against the wall.

him: you want me back you know you do 

me: dont touch me joe

i grabbed his dick from the outside of his jeans and he growled as if he was getting pleasure from that.

him: you know i love your grip baby just like you love mine.

he slowly grabbed my pussy from the outside of my panties a soft moan escaped my lips as his were barely touching mine he picked me up and laid me on the bed his lips hovering inches above mine i slowly licked his lps then he slowly place his lips on mine my lips moved in sync with his.