afterlife

i was almost 5 months pregnant i was prety big for that me and steven were still together but he had been getting agressive towards me he did go to rehab but it didnt help much i kept my dstance most the time i had to carry stuff and i couldnt do very much and sometimes hed lash out and hit me he always made me not talk to slash when he came by so he didnt see how miserable i was but i knew he alredy knew that i was miserable today already wasnt going so well i needed steven to take me to the doctors so they could check on the baby i didnt want to wake him so i tried to call slash.

slashs phone: ring.........ring.........ring..........ring.....ring.....hey fuckers im not at the phone ill call u back

me: slash i was just wondering if you could take me to the doctors for the baby but it's cool your busy

i hung up and woke up steven he wasnt to happy

steven: what the fuck do you want?!?!

me: ummm.i was just wondering if youd take me to the doctors for the check up on the baby

he stood up inches away from my face with anger in his eyes

steven: i have to drive you fucking everwhere you lazy fucking cow!!!

me: im fucking leaving im done!!!!

i went to leave and he pushed me down the stairs i held my stomach as i went down i slowly slid to the door and he grabbed my hair and smashed my face against the corner of the marble counter the bed my head was slowly bleeding everything got blurry as he kicked me in the stomach repeadently its not till everything went clack that i heard yelling it was my brother i started to fade out of conciousness.

slash: BAILEY!!!! BAILEY!!! WAKE UP BAILEY WAKEUP!!!!!!

duff slash we have to get her to the hospital now!!!!

i slowly slid into unconciousness

slashs pov:

whe we got to the hospital they wouldnt let me see her for days i had no choice but to go home and call mom i got to my apartment locked the door sat on the couch and called her.

mom: ring.......ring...rin.....hello?

me: hey mum

mom: hey saul whats the matter is everything alright?

me: no mum that's what i called to talk to you about it's about bailey

mom: whats wrong with bailey?!?!

me: steven pushed bailey down the stairs smashed the back of her head on the corner on their marble counter and he was kicking her reapedently in the stomach when i got there shes in the hospital she......she lost the baby (crying) and shes in a coma.

mom: oh my god (crying) slash you were supposed to watch over here why my poor baby

me: im so sorry mum

mom its ok just if she comes out of this take care of our baby

me: i promise mom i have to go someones here

mom: ok i love you saul

me: i love you to mum

i hung up and wiped my eyes i walked to the door to see a puffy eyed joe i let him in and he hugged me we sat down all i could do was cry.

joe: it"s gonna be ok slash

me: i miss he so fucking much

joe: i miss her too

me: i shouldve never let her go with steven especially with him on drugs she was really happy with you, you guys had something special im sorry i took that away from you.

joe: i know  i shouldve been better to her as well im sorry (crying) so sorry

me: i know u are joe and if she will i give you permission to take her back

joe: r...really?

me: she needs you just like she needs me.

3 MONTHS LATER..........

baileys pov:

i was not in my body i wasnt dead it was like if i wanted to die i could choose to or i could to stay i was watching joe and my brother cry i just had watched my mother cry it broke my heart i didnt know if the baby was ok i wanted to die but at the same time everyone needed me my brother duff my mom axl izzy and joe need me im not sure about steven and i dont care should i stay? i miss them all its been 3 months almost 4 ive made my desicions to stay suddenly i was bac in my body and my eyes fluttered open i saw the doctor standing beside me.

him: your awake its been 3 long months.

me: hows my baby

him: im sorry but you had a miscarage due to the massive trama from the kicks to the stomach but im gonna call ur brother mr. saul hudson and then get your discarge papers.

me: ok thats doctor

he left the room and i slowly dozed off i was awaken by my brothers and joes voice and stevens?!?!?

i shot my eyes awake to see slash and joe on one side and steven on the other i lokked at him and instantly start screaming

me: GET AWAY!!!!! GET OUT STEVEN!!!!! AHHH!!!

slash: bailey...bailey!!!!!! steven go please

me: why would u bring him here.....why! (crying)

slash: im sorry.,,,im sorry

joe: do i get a hug

me: yes

he slowly wrapped his arms around me as i did to him when he pulled away i couldnt help but stare into the eyes of the man i was still in love with he slowly leaned in and kissed me i kissed him back god i missed him more than anyone could miss anyone slash awwed in the backround i gigled an dpulled away leaning my forhead against hisi looked at slash to see him smiling i got up and got dressed and i noticed my legs were sore so joe carried me we made it to the car i sat in the back between joe and unfortunatly steven when he thought he had a right to talk to me.

steven: bailey im......

me: your what steven ur a murderer a junkie a liar

steven: sorry

slash: bailey be nice hes trying to apologize.

me: but slash...

slash: no buts listen to him

me: fine

steven: im sorry for doing what i did ur right i am a liar a junkie and a murderer i killed our baby but most of all i hurt you and ill never be able to change that but joe loves you more than i could dream of ever i want you two to be happy so here

he handed joe back the ring and he slipped it on his finger to match the one i had on i grabbed joes hand fell asleep on his chest i was glad i was where i belonged back in joes arms.

THIS CONCLUDES THIS STORY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT