6. Never leaving you

when slash bought me home a week ago i walked into my bedroom and havent been out since all the guys including joe come in and ou whenever i havent slept talked or eaten in a week i was sitting on the floor in the coner when slash and joe came in i slowly looked up at them i probly looked and smelt like roadkilll i felt myself come off the floor i was in joes arms i didnt say anything just listened to their conversation.

slash: get her in the shower put some clothes on her and bring her downstairs i want to get her to eat today.

joe:ok

slash left and joe carried me to the bathroom he sat me down and stripped me clothes off me then sat me in the tub and stated to fill the tub with hot water he went to leave but i grabbed his wrist he knew i wanted him to stay he stripped his clothes he got in and pulled me in between his legs so i was facing him i looked at him as he started to wash me with a soapy wash cloth he washed my hair as well i was like a infant i couldnt wash myself i couldnt even speak or walk when he was done e left got dressed came back dried me off and got me dressed in a tanktop and shorts he walked down stairswith me in my arms and sat me on the couch inbetween himself and my brother i looked straight to see axl string at me he had been crying his eyes were puffy and red i clinged onto slash and he haded me a plate of food but i pushed it away.

slash: bailey you have to eat.

me: i dont want to

my voice cracked from not talking for so long

slash: you need to you havent ate for a week and two days.

me: i dont want be here anymore..........i want to go home slash

slash: i know you dont want to be here and i know why but i talked to mom and she said it was ok to live with joe if you want.

axl: but....

slash: shut up axl!

he shut up quickly i looked at slash and nodded but i still wanted to have a day where its just me and slash and i still wanted to live with him.

me: we're never going to hang out for a whole day are we slash?

slash: yes we will but you need to get better you need to heal for a little while

i looked up to see axl standing in front of me his arms splayed open for a hug he came towards me i screamed as i fell and started to crawl towards joe duff grabbed him by the collar and shove him up against the wall slash pulled me into his embrace i cried into him as he rubbed my back nd comforted me duff threw axl out and slsh kissed my forhead and hugged me goodnight.

slash: dont worry little one we will han out soon dontworry go get some rest at joes place tonight.

joe: actually were gonna stay at a hotel for a cople days just in case its not ot far from here a couple blocks you cant miss it.

slash: alright man keep her safe for me man.

he hugged joe and we headed for the door as joe picked me up and i looked at slash who didnt lose eye contact the whole time i waved goodbye and so did he we didnt stop looking at one another till the door closed behind us we got to the hotel and i watched joe go into the bathroom and i heard the shower turn on i listened to the sound for a while i decided to lay down than i heard the door open i looked to see joe shirtless with a towel around his lower half i layed on my back and softly bit my lip he looked at me and winked i softly giggled.

him: do you like what you see?

me: you tell me 

he walked towards me i sat up and he stood directly at my side of the bed i ran my fingers down hi wet abs he lowly groaned and then chuckled as he made his way to lay down beside me he grabbed my hand and guided me to straddle him i leaned over and softly placed my lips on his he put his hand on my neck and let it travel to my ass as well to the other one his lips moved in sync with mine he slowly lifted my shirt off as i lifted his off i slowly an my hands down his chest and i rubbed his crotch from the outside of his pants he chuckled lowly as i pulled away and looked at him softly.