Quirk Apprehension Test Arc: Chapter 2

Dual Side: Quirk Apprehension Test Arc: Chapter 2 

Hello, it's Deathstroke2577 here, with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend
(F/N)-First Name
(L/E/C)-Left Eye Color
(R/E/C)-Right Eye Color
(H/C)-Hair Color 
(    )-Thoughts
(S/M)-Source Music (Think as being played by characters)

(I/M)-Incidental Music (Soundtrack music like The Dark Knight, the characters can't hear it)
(B/O)-Body Option
(H/S)-Hair Style
<(   )>-Telepathically Speaking

Disclaimer: Let's get this out way, Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me(So don't sue me). Now, without further delay, let's begin!

Chapter 2

U.A. High School, Field

The whole class is in the field. 

"The kid who ranks last...gets expelled?!" Ochaco questioned, "This is our first day here!! But even if it weren't...that's just too unreasonable!!"  "Natural Disasters, Massive Accidents, Ego-Mad Villians," Aizawa stated, "All kinds of calamities can happen when we least expect them. Japan's now positively drenched in "Unreasonable" "

"And it's our jobs as heroes to reverse it all and restore reason" Aizawa continued, "If you were counting on a friendly chat at the local McDonald's after school, that's too bad. From now on, for the next three years, all you can expect from your life at U.A is one hardship after the next"

"This is "Plus Ultra" " Aizawa said as he pointed to himself, "I expect you to overcome these trials and climb to the top"  

"Now then, that was the demonstration. Time to step up to the plate" Aizawa said.

Trial 1: The 50-Meter Dash

Tenya and a girl with dark green teal hair color, and large hands, she is Tsuyu Asui. The two are behind a white line for the 50-meter dash. The two waited for them to start.

"Ready? Start!" Aizawa said. 

Tenya ran fast as he could with smoke coming out of his calfs and Tsuyu coming behind him slowly.

"Iida Tenya: 3.04 seconds,"  a robot said, tracking their scores, "Asui Tsuyu: 5.58 seconds" *Ribbit*

Other students went on for their scores.

Uraraka Ochaco: 7.15 sec  
Ojiro Mashirao: 5.49 sec

Aoyama Yuga: 5.51 sec
Ashido Mina: ??? (AN: Anime and manga doesn't show hers or the others)

Midoriya Izuku: 7.02
Bakugo Katsuki: 4.13

"Braddock and Parker, your turn," Aizawa said.

(F/N) and Elizabeth began walking towards the track. As (F/N) was walking, a black solid-liquid started to wrap around his legs turning his gym pants black. Once they were behind the white line, they got ready. Purple-pink

 Purple-pink