U.A. Sports Festival Arc: Chapter 16

Hello, it's Deathstroke2577 here, with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend
(F/N)-First Name

(L/E/C)-Left Eye Color

(R/E/C)-Right Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

( )-Thoughts

(S/M)-Source Music

(I/M)-Incidental Music (Soundtrack music)

(B/O)-Body Option

(SFX)-Sound Effects

<( )>-Telepathically Speaking

< >-Animal empathy speaking

Disclaimer: Let's get this out way, Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me(So don't sue me) except this story. Now, without further delay, let's begin!

Chapter 16

U.A. Stadium Stage
Izuku v.s. Shizu

"At this year's sports festival, both have shown top-class performances! It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now Midoriya v.s. Todoroki! Start!" Mic said.

Shizu pressed her right foot on the ground and ice started going towards Izuku. Izuku launched a smash with one of his fingers right before it can freeze him, making the ice break, air pressure being sent out with cold air. (Shit! That's fucking cold!) (F/N) thought. "Just as I expected," Shizu said. "Wow! Midoriya stopped Todoroki's attack!" Mic said as the crowd was cheering.

Shizu launched another ice attack. "Smash!" Izuku yelled launching another smash with another finger injuring it. (Izuku needs to find an opening in order to win) (F/N) thought (And Shizu just need to get in close to freeze him) "You're..." Shizu launched ice again as Izuku sent out another smash.

"An endurance match, huh?" Shizu questioned "I'll end this quickly" Ice came to Izuku again "Smash!" Izuku sent out again with blood coming out of his finger. Shizu started to run towards Izuku. "Todoroki doesn't recoil from Midoryia's power and gets in close!" Mic said. Izuku sent out a smash with one of his already injured fingers, however, Shizu jumped in the air as he did, she came at him and tries to freeze him, he jumps back to dodge, but the ice on the ground started coming towards him. Ice came into contact with Izuku's shoe, Izuku retaliated by using his whole left arm to smash and to break the ice creating a huge air pressure making Shizu to be pushed back."AAhHHH!" Izuku screamed in agony."That's a lot more powerful than before" Shizu observed, "Are you trying to tell me... to stay away?"

"What, you're that beat up just from defending and running away? Sorry," Shizu said "Thanks, Midoryia. That guy's face is clouded over thanks to you" Shizu gestured to her father, Endeavor

 That guy's face is clouded over thanks to you" Shizu gestured to her father, Endeavor