Vs. Hero Killer Arc: Chapter 22

Dual Side: Vs. Hero Killer Arc: Chapter 22

Hello it's Deathstroke2577 here with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend
(F/N)- First Name
(L/E/C)- Left Eye Color
(R/E/C)- Right Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
( )- Thoughts
(S/M)- Source Music
(I/M)- Incidental Music
(B/O)- Body Option
<( )>- Telepathically Speaking
< >- Animal Empathy Speaking
* *- Sound Effects
Disclaimer: Let's get this out of the way Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me (So don't sue me) except this story. Now without further delay let's begin!

Chapter 22
Timeskip
3rd POV
U.A High
Homeroom

The internships for the class has finished. Not all of them were in the class yet. Elizabeth and (F/N) were in their seats. Elizabeth was having a nap while (F/N) was awake and was having a headache. His school blazer was on his chair and had his shirt's sleeves rolled up exposing his tattoos. He had his thumb, index and middle finger rubbing his forehead as his head was in pain "Oww" He muttered.

Momo turned her seat around and looked at him concern "A-Are you alright (F/N)?" She asked bashfully.

"Yeah, I'm alright Peaches. (AN: I hate forgetting things. Whenever you call her Peaches it is in English and I don't mean just in text, I mean talking as well.) I'm just having a headache" He responded as he looked her and giving her a reassuring smile making her blush

"What caused it?"

"A dream I had last night but that didn't cause it. It was someone in my dream" He removed his fingers from his forehead.

"What happened?"

"Well, my dream was a good one, I was in all you can bacon buffet and you can imagine I was having a great time until a triangle with a top hat and one eye came in it. He destroyed all the bacon."

"What did you do?"

"I beat the living shit out of him. But after I beat the shit out of him he said he would give me a headache for 30 minutes at any time after I wake up. Right now is that 30 minutes"

"That sounds awful"

"I'll be alright"

"U-Um (F/N)?" She fidgeted with her hands.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"I don't mind. Shoot"

She pointed her right index finger to (F/N)'s tattoos "Why do you have those tattoos on your forearms?"

"Well I got these tattoos for the same reason: They are a remembrance of my parents"

"Awww... That's nice" She smiled "What's the meaning of the tattoos?"

"The Wolverine for me means both stamina and confidence. I can last for a long time when it comes to my stamina. And being confident is something that is natural to me"

"And what about the spider?"

"It means connectivity. You know how cobwebs look like right?"

"Mmm mm," She nodded.

"Well whenever the spiders make it, they connect the webs to one another. For me, the connection is with my friends, my loved ones, my family, and with nature"

Momo's heart started to beat fast "(F/N)?"

"Yeah?"

She adverted eye contact with him by looking down "Can I talk to you later after school ends today?"