Unforeseen Simulation Joint Arc: Chapter 6

Dual Side: Unforeseen Simulation Joint Arc: Chapter 6

Hello, it's Deathstroke2577 here, with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend
(F/N)-First Name
(L/E/C)-Left Eye Color
(R/E/C)-Right Eye Color
(H/C)-Hair Color( )-Thoughts
(S/M)-Source Music (Think as being played by characters)(I/M)-Incidental Music (Soundtrack music like The Dark Knight, the characters can't hear it)
(B/O)-Body Option
(H/S)-Hair Style

(SFX)-Sound Effects
<( )>-Telepathically Speaking
Disclaimer: Let's get this out way, Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me(So don't sue me). Now, without further delay, let's begin!

Chapter 6

U.A. High
Outside Gates

(F/N) and Shizu was walking together, Elizabeth was already inside the building.

"(F/N)?" Shizu asked. "Yes?" (F/N) said. "I was wondering why you have those scars on your knuckles?" Shizu questioned curiously.

(In the picture the middle part doesn't count

(In the picture the middle part doesn't count. it's only the end parts of left and right) "It's because of these (SFX) -SNIKT" (F/N) said as he popped out all of his claws including his feet. "Why? I thought you have mom's healing factor and especially your foot?" Shizu questioned.

"I didn't have my mom's healing factor until I was at the age of ten, so I had to heal slowly like a regular person. And yes I have scars on my feet as well" (F/N) answered. (SFX) -SNIKT (F/N) sheathed his claws.

"I want to ask you something as well, Shizu" (F/N) said. "What is it?" Shizu asked. "What happened to your left eye?" (F/N) questioned as he gestured her left side. "I don't want to talk about it," Shizu said with sadness in her voice. (F/N) felt this. "I'm sorry I asked and made you sad" (F/N) apologized. "It's not your fault, (F/N)" Shizu reassured.

U.A. High
Homeroom

Everybody was in class.

Aizawa was in front of the classroom.

"For today's hero basic training..." Aizawa announced "It was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All-Might, and somebody else" This caught everyone's attention.

"Excuse me! What will we be doing?" Hanta asked.

Aizawa brought out a card that said "Rescue". "Be the hero that everyone leads whether it's disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training" Aizawa addressed.

"Rescue? Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too" Denki said. "Right" Mina agreed. "C'mon, dumbass, this is the duty of a hero!" Eijiro said, "My arms are ready to rumble!" "No one can beat me in water, ribbit" Asui said.