Unforeseen Simulation Joint Arc: Chapter 9

Dual Side: Unforeseen Simulation Joint Arc: Chapter 9

Hello, it's Deathstroke2577 here, with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend
(F/N)-First Name
(L/E/C)-Left Eye Color
(R/E/C)-Right Eye Color
(H/C)-Hair Color
( )-Thoughts
(S/M)-Source Music (Think as being played by characters)
(I/M)-Incidental Music (Soundtrack music like The Dark Knight, the characters can't hear it)
(B/O)-Body Option
(SFX)-Sound Effects
<( )>-Telepathically Speaking

(An: I'm thinking of doing a
Kakashi Hatake male Reader x BNHA story
Or Tobi Uchiha male reader x Rwby story
What do you guys think?)

Disclaimer: Let's get this out way, Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me(So don't sue me) except this story. Now, without further delay, let's begin!

Chapter 9

U.A. USJ
Central Plaza

(SFX)- Tap-Tap-Tap All-Might came inside with his shoes clicking on the floor and Mina and Ochaco were crying tears of happiness. "I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach... So I cut the principle's long story short and decided to come check on you all" All-Might said "I happened upon young Iida on my way here... Thanks to him, I heard the gist of what happened"

"But that is why I must proudly say- IT'S ALL RIGHT NOW," All-Might said with an angry smile (SFX)-RIIP All-Might tore off his tie, "FOR I'M HERE!"

"All-Might!" Mineta yelled happily with tears coming out of his eyes. "We were waiting for you, hero" Tomura said "You trash of society"

All-Might threw his jacket off. "Holy shit...! This is my first time seeing him the flesh...!!" a random villain said with fear. "Don't flinch now, dumbass we came here to kill him-" a villain said before All-Might attack the villains in the area knocking them out. All-Might was next to Aizawa who was still down and carried him bridal style.

All-Might turned to where (F/N), Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were at. Suddenly the four were carried by All-Might away from the villains and the hand from Tomura's face got knocked off. (Damn. Not even that got picked up) (F/N) thought.

"Head towards the entrance, you four!" All-Might instructed "I have to leave Aizawa with you! He's unconscious so hurry!!"

"It's no good...It's no good..." Tomura said as he was covering his face looking for his hand "I'm sorry, Father..." Tomura reattached the hand to his face

"He took the opportunity to hit you while he was saving them... HaHaHa, they call it "The states legitimate monopoly of violence". He really is quite fast, Huh- My eyes couldn't follow him. And yet, he wasn't fast as I expected" Tomura said.

"I guess it's true, after all... That he's getting weaker" Tomura said with a grin.

Izuku carried Aizawa onto his back while Mineta carried his legs. "All-Might, you can't" Izuku advised "That brain villain took one fo- He took a punch that didn't break my arm but didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-" "Midoriya, my boy!" All-Might stopped Izuku from speaking. All-Might turned around with a smile and a peace sign in front of his face. "IT'S ALL RIGHT!" All-Might reassured.

Izuku nodded and walked back towards the entrance with (F/N), Tsuyu, and Mineta

Once the four went, All-Might turned around to face the villains. He ran towards them. "Carolina..." "Noumu," Tomura said, Noumu got in front of Tomura. "SMASH!" All-Might yelled as he attacked Noumu with his hands, water picked up behind them. However, it was shown that it had no effect on Noumu. Noumu looked at him and tried to grab him with his arms "Gah!" All-Might yelled as he got low to dodge.

"It seriously had no effect at all, Huh?!" All-Might questioned as he punched Noumu in the stomach. Noumu tried to grab him again and All-Might dogged again. "In that case-" All-Might said before he punched Noumu's face and that too had no effect either. Noumu looked at him and screeched and tried to grab him a third time and All-Might got away.

"It doesn't work on his face either, huh?" All-Might questioned. "It doesn't work because of shock absorption," Tomura explained while All-Might and Noumu were fighting "It'd be more effective if you slooowly and steadily scooped out his guts... Through him let letting you do that is a different story"

"Thanks for telling me all that!' All-Might said as he behind Noumu and grabbed him the stomach "If that's true, then IT'LL BE A CLINCH!!" All-Might did a backdrop slam to Noumu with explosions coming out of it. "Hey, hey," Tomura said.

(F/N) and the other three were walking towards the entrance.

"How did he make a suplex look like an explosion!?" Mineta questioned as he looked back where All-Might was "All-Might's on a whole another level!" "Though when it comes to teaching, he's still a beginner who needs to read off of cue cards" Tsuyu chimed in.

(I felt All-Might's power to be low and Midoriya's almost high. Now I'm feeling a sense of worry from Midoriya. This is pretty much confirming my theory that All-Might passed his power to Midoriya) (F/N) thought he was walking.

"Get 'em! Aim for the balls!" Mineta yelled out. "Were we overthinking it?" Tsuyu questioned, "He's amazing!"

The smoke has cleared up, however, the tables were turned on All-Might. There was two portals, one, Noumu coming out and holding All-Might at his sides making him not move. "Guhh!! Is that how it is?" All-Might questioned with blood coming out of his mouth.

(F/N) and the other three were shocked at what was happening. Noumu dug his fingers into All-Might's sides making blood come out staining his shirt. "You planned to drive him deep into the concrete and seal his movements, right?" Tomura questioned "You won't be able to stop him like that. Because Noumu is as strong as you are"

"This is good, Kurogiri" Tomura chuckled "It's an unexpected opportunity" Noumu dug deeper into All-Might's skin making more blood come out. All-Might tried to pry off Noumu hands, Noumu wasn't budging.

"This is your first offenses?" All-Might questioned "You'd better prepare yourselves" Tomura scratched his neck. "Kurogiri" Tomura called "I do not want blood and guts overflowing within me, but I would be happy to take in someone great as you," Kurogiri said. The portal near All-Might started to close slowly.

"You are too fast to see with the human eye. Restraining you was Noumu's job" Kurogiri explained "And then when your body is halfway in, to close the gate... and tear you apart is my job"

"Asui," Izuku said. "What is it, Midoriya?" Tsuyu asked with worry. "Trade places with me carrying Mr. Aizawa" Izuku instructed. "Ribbit? Okay... but why?" Tsuyu questioned as she carried Aizawa. Midoriya started to run towards All-Might with (F/N) running as well. "Midoriya! (F/N)!" Tsuyu and Mineta called out. "All-Might!" Izuku yelled out as he was running. (Young Midoriya and young Parker? What are they...) All-Might wondered as he saw the two running towards him.

Izuku jumped to All-Might, but Kurogiri appeared in front of him. "How foolish" Kurogiri said. (SFX)- BOOOOM! Katsuki attacked him. "OUTTA THE FUCKING WAY!! DEKU!" Katsuki yelled, Katsuki brought Kurogiri to the ground with his hand on the metal thing around his neck "Take that!"

Suddenly ice appeared on the ground going towards Noumu freezing half of his body. (Shizu!) (F/N) thought. "I heard about you bastards plan. About each of your roles in your scheme to kill All-Might," Shizu said calmly.All-Might was able to get out of Noumu's grip and jumped near Shizu, All-Might held his side in pain.

Suddenly Elizabeth and Eijiro jumped towards Tomura to attack him, Elizabeth using a Psiconic Katana and Eijiro using his quirk. "Raaahh!" Both yelled as they tried to him, but Tomura was able to dodge. "Shit! I had him!" Eijiro said.

Elizabeth did backflips and got near (F/N). "I'm not late to party am I?" Elizabeth questioned with a smirk. "Nope. You're in time" (F/N) answered. "No funny business out of you shadow-ass mobling!" Katsuki said to Kurogiri. "The symbol of piece won't go down as easy as you clowns," Shizu said. "Kacchan! Everyone!" Izuku said.

"(F/N)... Todoroki... Bakugo..." Mineta said with happy tears in eyes as saw all of them. "Elizabeth and Kirishima," Tsuyu said "Leave this to them. Let's hurry!" "Right"

"You pinned down our revolving door..." Tomura observed "Well now... This is quite a pinch..." "Just as I thought, this prick was never all that sharp!" Katsuki said with a maniacal smile "That bit on your body you use to get all misty and wrap-gate just got sealed, motherfucker!"

"You gonna tell me you don't use that wrap-gate to hide your true body?! Huh!?" Katsuki questioned "If the shadow-mist were your true form and you had no actual body, then why would you have called my attack "Dangerous"!!?"

"Urrrgh..." Kurogiri tried to get up but Katsuki used little explosions. "Dooon't you move!!" Katsuki warned, "The second you so much as twitch I'll load you with a nice big explosion right here, right now!!" "Not a very heroic line there, buddy," Eijiro said in a joking manner.

"We've been cornered and what's more, you're all nearly unscathed" Tomura admitted "Man, I have to hand it to these kids these days... At this rate, the villain league will be a laughing stock! Noumu"

Noumu started to move and got out, surprising everyone. As he moved his leg and arm broke. "Wait, how is he moving... Didn't half of his body snap away?!" Izuku questioned. "Get back, everyone!" All-Might instructed. The last piece's of the ice on Noumu's body broke off and his body parts started to grow back fast. "What the?! Wasn't his Quirk a "Shock Absorption" QuirK!?" All-Might questioned. "

"I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration" Tomura answered, "Noumu is a human sandbag artificially crafted to the height of physical fitness in order to withstand you at 100%" (So basically they made their own Doomsday) (F/N) thought.

"Noumu, go ahead and finish explosion boy over there. We're rescuing our revolving door" Tomura instructed "And capture the spider" Tomura pointed towards (F/N) everyone looked at him. (What the hell they want wi-) (F/N) thoughts were caught off as Noumu went fast to punch Katsuki and caused an explosion and wind pressure to pick up almost throwing (F/N) off his feet.

Suddenly (F/N) was in Noumu's left hand as if he was a toy, next to Kurogiri. Katsuki was shown to be okay, All-Might pushed him out the way and took the hit.

"What the fuck do you guys want with me?" (F/N) questioned as he tried to get out of Noumu's grip (Damn, He's really strong) "One of our member's said She wants you" Tomura answered. "Who's She?" (F/N) asked. "I'm afraid I can't tell you, She said 'It would ruin the surprise" also, She told me to make you feel pain," Tomura said with a smirk "Noumu. Make him feel pain"

Suddenly Noumu dug his fingers to (F/N)'s side. "AAAHHHHH!" (F/N) screamed in pain as his mask lens widen. "(F/N)!" Shizu yelled in worry. (SFX)- SNIKT! (F/N) unsheathed his left-hand claws to try cut off Noumu's hand off of him, however, Noumu caught (F/N)'s left hand and squeezed his hand painfully.

(F/N) grunted in pain as he was Squeezed. (Thank bloody fucking god that I have Adamantium skeleton else this hurt more) (F/N) thought. (SFX)- SNIKT! (F/N) unsheathed both of his foot claws. (F/N) swung his legs upward and cut off Noumu's arm, the limb fell to the ground and blood squirted out where it was just cut off. Noumu screeched in pain and released (F/N)'s left hand. (F/N) jumped away and got back near where the others were.

Noumu quickly regenerated his arm back. "Do you not know mercy?" All-Might questioned "It was to rescue my companions. I had no choice" Tomura said "And not long ago one of your kids over there... ahhh, which one... the plain looking one" Tomura pointed to Izuku "He tried to beat me up with all his strength, you know. Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, hero?"

"Now listen here, All-Might! I'm very ticked off!" Tomura said "I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same acts as heroics or villainous deciding what's good and what's bad. "Symbol of peace"? Ha. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!" "That's preposterous. The eyes of white collar criminals like you burn silently" All-Might responded "You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?'

"It's three vs seven," Shizu said. "Kacchan exposed the fog's weak point " Izuku pointed out. "These guys are crazy, but if we back up All-Might, we can push them back!" Kirishima said confidently. "No! Run away" All-Might instructed. "But if I hadn't come to support you earlier it'd have been bad" Shizu responded "Right you are, young Todoroki! Thanks a ton! But it's fine! Just watch a pro gives it everything he's got" "All-Might, you're bleeding..." Izuku pointed out "Besides, time's- All-Might just gave a thumbs up.

"Noumu, Kurogiri. Get him" Tomura said "I'll deal with the children"

(An: I'll skip the fight cause Author-senpai is lazy, also I'm doing this chapter during the finals for the first semester in high school (Sophmore). Here's the video for the fight )

Right after All-Might throws the final punch to Noumu

"That was Bloody/Fucking awesome!!" Elizabeth and (F/N) yelled out in awe.

"I really have gotten weaker... In my prime, five hits would've been enough" All-Might said "But it took me more than 300 hits" Smoke started to come out of his neck, (F/N) and Elizabeth noticed this "Now, villains..." Tomura was shaking with anger "I'm sure we'd all like to end this soon as possible" "He used a cheat?!" Tomura questioned.

END

Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed it don't be afraid to show it! If you have any suggestions for improvement feel free to comment! All feedback is welcome! I hope to see you in the next chapter!