Vs. Hero Killer Arc: Chapter 20

Hello it's Deathstroke2577 here with the next chapter of Dual Side

Legend
(F/N)- First Name
(L/E/C)- Left Eye Color
(R/E/C)- Right Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
( )- Thoughts
(S/M)- Source Music
(I/M)- Incidental Music
(B/O)- Body Option
<( )>- Telepathically Speaking
< >- Animal Empathy Speaking
(AN: Sorry I haven't been updating the story for some time now, Mostly because I been busy with school grades. I'm also going to be busier in the next week and the week after that because final exams are coming up. Also thank you for the 20k reads! And we passed 100 followers! Thank you guys for your support!)
Disclaimer: Let's get this out of the way Hero Academia, Marvel, or any other materials I use, does not belong to me (So don't sue me) except this story. Now without further delay let's begin!

Chapter 20

First Day of Internship
Hosu City, Tokyo
Some building
Day
Conference room

"Okay, we'll start taking questions one at a time, everyone" Bruce announced and as he said that everyone began making a commotion and raising their hands to get their attention.

"Alright! The woman in the red dress!" (F/N) said as he pointed towards the woman. "Mr. Parker. Are you and Ms. Braddock pure blood Uchiha?" The woman questioned.

"Yes we are" (F/N) answered calmly. "Do you know which of your parents was an Uchiha?"

"It was Dad who was an Uchiha which surprises me because I thought it was my mom"

"And what about you Ms. Braddock?"

"Unfortunately I don't who it was since I don't know my biological parents," Elizabeth said calmly.

"Thank you for your answers" The woman took her seat.

"Alright next one is the guy with glasses,"

The said person stood up. "Mr. Kinney is it true that you are in a polyamorous relationship?" This caused some murmurs.

(SHIT!) (F/N) thought to himself as Bruce looked at him surprise while Elizabeth was not surprised (Fuck it!)

(F/N) took a sigh before he answers "Yes it's true"

"Thank you, Mr. Kinney," The guy took his seat. "Alright next one is the woman in a blue shirt!"

The woman then stood up "Mr. Parker and Ms. Braddock who is this little girl in this picture?" The woman held up multiple pictures of Gabby, (F/N) and Elizabeth together holding hands like big brother and big sister.

"That's our sister slash clone, Gabby Kinney" Elizabeth explained with people murmuring "Well (F/N)'s clone to be specific"

"How did this happen?"

"Well... Alchemax Genetics decided to use my DNA to clone me" This causes a lot of commotion "But luckily Uncle Wade or he's famously known as Deadpool was able to save Gabby and destroy any data on me and her"

"Thank you, Ms. Braddock and Mr. Parker" The woman took her seat.

<((F/N) there are 5 people about to shoot us get ready)> Elizabeth said.

<(Alright. Just make sure to make a shield for you and uncle)> (F/N) responded.

"The guy with the grey jacket," Braddock said.

The guy stood up "Mr. Howlett and Ms. Braddock who killed your parents and what happened?" The guy questioned.

"Our parents were killed by the U.S Government" (F/N) said as it caused a lot more commotion and people were shocked "After they were killed we were kidnapped by them and reactivated the Weapon X Program doing experiments on me trying to make me their weapon for their Military-" Suddenly 5 men with agent getup stood up with their handguns drawn at the three and shot them *BANG! BANG! BANG!*. Elizabeth was able to make psionic shields for her and Bruce stopping the bullets. Unfortunately (F/N) was shot multiple times in the chest. The shots being fired got people running out the room screaming and scared while others couldn't move from their seats in fear.